New to farming? Ask questions here:

Smith Modding

Re: New to farming? Ask questions here:

Post by Smith Modding »

Bulletbill made that map, but I don't know about the target thing
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Farmhand2016

Post by Farmhand2016 »

Thanks Smith, I thought that's who made it but I wasn't sure.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

No prob :hi:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

Bumping this thread as surely we have new FS19 farmers, and it was a very helpful thread for me when I started my virtual tractor addiction in FS17...
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

went back to play FS17 for a long time ... game is still very good. Looks great and have great mods and maps in it, I had so many great farms still running :) . Lone Oak and Altenstein... Fun to play this for change and see the differences compared to FS19. Wich is great game too.
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

back today to fs17 to play on my favorite map "Lossberg", By: Niggels - VertexDezign
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi:
IsabellaNora

Post by IsabellaNora »

"You Won't Believe These Tips for Farming Simulator 17"
  • You need to deal with the individual symbols before you start Agriculture. There are 10 different field crops, each with their own symbol. Poplar, soybean, potatoes, barley, maize, oil radish, rapeseed, sunflower, wheat and sugar beet all have distinctively different symbols. Once you have learned the symbols, you can start to play the game.
  • You take a plow and loosen the soil in order to sow the seeds of field crops. The easiest way to sow these seeds is with the seeder. This machine will help you sow the seeds evenly and quickly so that your field is ready to grow.
  • If you have saved up enough money, we recommend that you buy a no-tillage machine. This will allow you to loosen the soil and sow at the same time, making your work more efficient.
  • You harvest the ripe crops with the harvesting machine. Pay attention to the correct cutting tool. The wrong tool can damage the crops, making them worthless. Take your time to make sure you have the right tool before starting the machine.
  • The trucks bring the harvest to the sale or to the Silos. Make sure that you need to Harvest for potatoes and sugar beet a special harvesting machine. The truck drivers are responsible for getting the crops to their destination safely and on time. If the crop is not harvested properly, it can lead to problems down the line.
SixPaths

Post by SixPaths »

Uh, not really new in farming, but any way to increase the cows production other than giving all types of feed(?)
We Own The Night
Casper00223

Re: New to farming? Ask questions here: Technical Question

Post by Casper00223 »

FS22 Premium Edition:

I started construction of Grape Vines, Then realized it wasn't right, so I demolished the row. An area the width of a tractor turned white on the soil where the posts demolished. I cultivated the area, and the ground was still white, Then I plowed the are, both fields only, and make new field, The area is still white, So I planted grass, and that exact area will not grow anything. Does anyone have a suggestion of how to fix the affected length of the row please?