New to farming? Ask questions here:

SteveIves

Re: New to farming? Ask questions here:

Post by SteveIves »

SteveIves wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:33 am I'm trying to figure out how to make liquid fertilizer. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Cheers.
Never mind, I figured it out, found the "gizzmo" down at the BGA. Thanks anyway!
Wysardi

Post by Wysardi »

Where do you sell eggs?
markare

Post by markare »

Each map has a different sell point. What map are you using, someone will be able to give you exact location
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

@Deek..re your cows..you have given them Straw for bedding?..Grass, Hay/silage and straw and water and they will get to around 74% ish and the bar will be green, if your using seasons then it will take time depending on where you are they do not breed until summer so their health will build up to that point, Total mixed ration (TMR) isnt necessary until you can cut grass for silage and Hay or not at all as they will still be in good enough health to breed , you cant give them grass until you can cut it but the mod allows for extra milk production during winter to compensate, as long as your grass trough is full before the first day of winter it will be enough.
You keep a Troshin :hi:
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

@wysardi.. if you go to your map overview where you can see the fields and equipment and scroll past the equipment you will see the fields numbererd and selling points..the map should show you where the egg sell points are by Hi-lighting it with a green spot in the location to sell eggs when you select the correct symbol
You keep a Troshin :hi:
Wysardi

Post by Wysardi »

I planted 3 fields with grass. they look like they are growing but the map says harvested instead of growing. how long do they take to grow and does the map switch to growing eventually?
MagicMagor

Post by MagicMagor »

If the field is in harvested stage you need to plow or cultivate it before you can seed (unless you use a direct seeder) anything. Did the ground texture of the field change when you seeded?
Wysardi

Post by Wysardi »

yeah it changed. maybe i missed the cultivating stage
Wysardi

Post by Wysardi »

yeah i missed cultivating
Wysardi

Post by Wysardi »

Strange I cultivated the grass fields and reseeded and it was showing as growing but now its showing as harvested again. I cultivated and seeded 3 fields for nothing then.
jascherbring

Post by jascherbring »

Plllleeeeeaaasseeee help! Every time I try to enter a vehicle it says "You don't own this property!" and refuses to let me inside of any vehicle. It's extremely frustrating and I've been dying to play this on PC and I run into this. Also whenever I sell a vehicle my balance stays at $25,000... is there a reason for this? Any help would be massively appreciated!

Thanks!
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

jascherbring wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:51 pm Plllleeeeeaaasseeee help! Every time I try to enter a vehicle it says "You don't own this property!" and refuses to let me inside of any vehicle. It's extremely frustrating and I've been dying to play this on PC and I run into this. Also whenever I sell a vehicle my balance stays at $25,000... is there a reason for this? Any help would be massively appreciated!

Thanks!
Playing MP?
With certain mods the admin can block random people from entering and using vehicles.
Same for the money problems..

If you don't play MP there are some mods you should get rid of, or figure out how they work.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
jascherbring

Post by jascherbring »

I have only been playing career mode. I don't understand it.. How do I change if I'm admin for a career game? I get it if I was in a multiplayer game but this is in a solo game. I have so many mods downloaded so I guess I'll go through one by one but I have no idea what would be causing it. I've played this on Xbox with no problem and I haven't even been able to get in a vehicle on PC... I don't know what to do at this point... :(
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Check for MPOwner and MPMoney or anything like it.
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2017
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2017

Not sure if these mods, or others like them, could cause problems in SP. But it sounds to me like it might be their fault ^^
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
CWCruisin18

Post by CWCruisin18 »

Where do I get contracts to fill, on Sussex map? Playing on xBox one. Also can’t buy grass or hay at the Marina.
CWCruisin18
Old Guy just wanting to have some fun on the farm
iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017),3.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5,8 GB 2400 MHz DDR4,Radeon Pro 560 4 GB