New to farming? Ask questions here:

jolen

Re: New to farming? Ask questions here:

Post by jolen »

Anyway, thanks for the answers
NoMoCrazyCow

Post by NoMoCrazyCow »

I have been playing FS17 since release but one thing has never came to mind until now.

Can you run out of fuel in a mission?
PC- Farming Simulator 2019
Console/Xbox One- Farming Simulator 2017
Gamertag: NoMoCrazyCow
gmfarmer420

Post by gmfarmer420 »

No you can't run out of anything in a mission. Or fill a grain tank either.
FS22 season pass, FS19 Platinum and FS17 on PC FS15 on X360
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Gonna go with no. Since you cant run out of spray, seed, fert, and your hopper never fills up while harvesting in missions
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
sarahy

Post by sarahy »

My skills at manning forklifts are less than optimal, to say the least. Is there a mod somewhere that makes manipulating pallets for seeding, fertilizer, etc easier and more suitable to someone who drives like an old lady? Specifically, it's the forks on the forklifts that I have issues with. I find them extremely difficult to control. Thanks in advance!
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

How about the Tanco D80 Bale Stacker Mod.. i used it until i got proficient with pallet forks etc.. it grips around the outside, i also used it for wool pallets too. :biggrin2:

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2017
You keep a Troshin :hi:
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

sarahy wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:38 am My skills at manning forklifts are less than optimal, to say the least. Is there a mod somewhere that makes manipulating pallets for seeding, fertilizer, etc easier and more suitable to someone who drives like an old lady? Specifically, it's the forks on the forklifts that I have issues with. I find them extremely difficult to control. Thanks in advance!
If your on PC you can use an auto load trailer. If you don't want that or are on console you can fill most tippers including auger wagons by driving close to the seed or fert pallets and using the refill tool button.
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

I used the roller mod to make a pathway, but after saving I found that everywhere I had used the roller had turned into ploughed up ground. Is there a fix for this?
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

You'll have to go over that with the original ingame roller to delete the field state you created.
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

Preble 818 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:17 pm You'll have to go over that with the original ingame roller to delete the field state you created.
I did that, but there's still the problem of the roller that loses the setting you had it on (in my case it was mud/gravel, and concrete,) every time you save the game.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

I know theres been several problems like with with the ground modification mod if that's what your using in particular with 4x maps. I'm sure it's a conflict with something. Try taking that mod out of your mod folder and see what happens
tractorgod5678

Post by tractorgod5678 »

hi im looking for the best geo mod for lone oak farm when running seasons

thanks
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

It's based off Oregon. I would use that one.
gmfarmer420

Post by gmfarmer420 »

If you want realism the Oregon one mentioned before was made specifically for Lone Oak.
FS22 season pass, FS19 Platinum and FS17 on PC FS15 on X360
Farmhand2016

Post by Farmhand2016 »

Not sure if this is the proper place for this question but I'm sure the moderator will move it to the proper forum. My question is "who made the Oak field map?" I congratulate them on an excellent map. That said, maybe someone or even the creator can tell me the purpose of the target in front of the building at the lumber mill? I know about the chip shed and the log target but have yet to figure out the third target. When I pulled a truck load of logs into it they didn't just unload a log at a time they just disappeared. Any help would be appreciated.