New to farming? Ask questions here:

Smith Modding

Re: New to farming? Ask questions here:

Post by Smith Modding »

Also, if there isn't enough room at the farm you won't be able to place it
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Poppyfarmaston

Post by Poppyfarmaston »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:09 pm ^^ You can only repair in seasons when the tractors require it
How often might that be?

EDIT - Scratch that. I just found the answer to my own question.

If you hit F1 ... you will find the required Hours OR Days left until engine maintenance is required. → 'Listed at the bottom of the options menu' top left of screen.

Seasons Mod only.
Last edited by Poppyfarmaston on Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Poppyfarmaston

Post by Poppyfarmaston »

Smith Modding wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:30 pm Also, if there isn't enough room at the farm you won't be able to place it
I beleive I have more than enough space. I have not added any buildings and all my equipment is under cover.

The issue I am having is not being able to access the overview map or find any kind of option to place the highlighted / purchased workshop anywhere other than the surrounding area of the shop?

All the same ... thanks for that bit of information. I am sure I will eventually work it out. I'll keep googling. ;)
Jamiephilips23

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

^^ also buddy I found if you have the tiniest bit of cut grass or anything where you are trying to place the building and try and place you’re Work shop on a semi flat part of land and hope you find a solution soon
Massive thanks to all console modders out there!! *thumbsup*
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
My PS4 Community; All Aspects Of Farming :hi:
Poppyfarmaston

Post by Poppyfarmaston »

Arrrrrrrr - Nice to know. Thanks Jamie.
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

Jamiephilips23 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:04 pm ^^ also buddy I found if you have the tiniest bit of cut grass or anything where you are trying to place the building and try and place you’re Work shop on a semi flat part of land and hope you find a solution soon
Really?? I never knew that. Thanks for sharing :)
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
Jamiephilips23

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

^^^ not sure if that’s sarcasm or not?
Massive thanks to all console modders out there!! *thumbsup*
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
My PS4 Community; All Aspects Of Farming :hi:
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ He's being serious.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Poppyfarmaston

Post by Poppyfarmaston »

Wrapped Grass Bails (Silage Bails I think you call them?) Not Selling at the barn but are being taken??? Hmmm ... I am stumped. Playing in Seasons now. The time of year is allowing my to harvest the grass. I am not sure what is going on. I unloaded two full loads of wrapped grass bails into the barn which were accepted (disappeared of trailer after unloading - BUT - no money or sales was registered at all????

Thoughts anyone?

Edit ... that took ages to mow, collect, wrap and then transport only to see nothing in return for it. :(
Poppyfarmaston

Post by Poppyfarmaston »

3 full loads of silage bails at the barn and still nothing. GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Mummy!!!

Why take the bails if not needed?

Also tried sell at other location and same thing. The Silage Bail was taken by no sale registered?

Is this something to do with the Seasons Mod? The weather seems dry enough and tis the season for harvesting?
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Poppyfarmaston wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:19 am Wrapped Grass Bails (Silage Bails I think you call them?) Not Selling at the barn but are being taken??? Hmmm ... I am stumped. Playing in Seasons now. The time of year is allowing my to harvest the grass. I am not sure what is going on. I unloaded two full loads of wrapped grass bails into the barn which were accepted (disappeared of trailer after unloading - BUT - no money or sales was registered at all????

Thoughts anyone?

Edit ... that took ages to mow, collect, wrap and then transport only to see nothing in return for it. :(

Well, for starters, in seasons they aren't magically silage. They take a while to ferment. Like 1/3 of a season. So you're just selling grass.
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
Poppyfarmaston

Post by Poppyfarmaston »

I see. Is there any kind of indicator that lets us know when the magic happens?

I have the season length set to 3 days. Does this mean I have to wait a full day until I can sell them as Silage?

I will try this. Back Later ;)

Thank you for your prompt reply. Much appreciated.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Go in the Misc section and buy the Wopstr M420. It'll tell you growth, fermentation, and all that good stuff
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
Poppyfarmaston

Post by Poppyfarmaston »

Damn - I have maxed out my loan and in debt :( ... I will take a look though.
Poppyfarmaston

Post by Poppyfarmaston »

I skipped to the next day but still no luck ... perhaps I should of waited till half way through the day ... or just wait two days. I give up for now. Will look into taking more money out when I can and buy this piece of gear you suggest. Thx again.

Edit ... looks just like what I need. Will have to now be patient in order to get the funds. I will cycle two days just to make sure.

ARRRR - I know ... I will go do some work for someone else!!!