New to farming? Ask questions here:

ErwinR55

Re: New to farming? Ask questions here:

Post by ErwinR55 »

GI Jim wrote:Hey guys! I'm brand new to Farming Sim 17 on the Xbox 1 and have a question. Before I bought it, I watched a ton of YouTube videos with mining, bridge building, etc... I had no idea until a couple of days ago that those are all mods for the PC guys only. I'm sure this is probably listed in the forum somewhere but to avoid spending hours searching, can you tell me if there's any way to get these mods working on the consoles? I have a few of the mods available and they're really cool. But I would LOVE to mine or build bridges or roads. It would add a ton of replay ability. Anyone know? Thanks so much!
No special things for consoles, whatever mods are available are to be downloaded in the ingame download center.
PS4 player
chuckGnades

Post by chuckGnades »

hey guys. how do u bring up the log file while in game. I see people do it all the time.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

You need to enable the development controls: https://gdn.giants-software.com/documen ... erview.php (the following video might also help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzFBWRN5zH8)

When this is enabled you can open the developer console in-game and see the log and do some other useful things.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Yetti19966

Post by Yetti19966 »

how do you rescue a tractor and trailer loaded with goods going to the sale without losing everything that is loaded on the trailer ?
Guil

Post by Guil »

Yetti19966 wrote:how do you rescue a tractor and trailer loaded with goods going to the sale without losing everything that is loaded on the trailer ?
If it goes in the water there's not a lot you can do but if it turns over a wheelloader or maybe even a front loader can probably turn it back over. Not trying to be smart but slow down a little bit if it happens regularly.
Paeppchen

Post by Paeppchen »

Guil wrote:
Yetti19966 wrote:how do you rescue a tractor and trailer loaded with goods going to the sale without losing everything that is loaded on the trailer ?
If it goes in the water there's not a lot you can do but if it turns over a wheelloader or maybe even a front loader can probably turn it back over. Not trying to be smart but slow down a little bit if it happens regularly.
Well on pic you might get a chance with the tow bar mod, but it can be fiddly.
If it is turned over to disconnect trailer and tractor helps most of the time or to detach the holding straps can help as well. You need to reload but you keep your goods
Kind regards
Rolf
Seit Ls 11 dabei
"Keep calm and play farming simulator"
At the other end of the internet is still a human being. Show some respect and manners
CarsenGray

Post by CarsenGray »

I was able to push my trailer/semi combo upright using the front loader on the tractor.
FS-19 (PC)
gearhed502

Post by gearhed502 »

If it's just a river, you may be able to push it up onto the bank and then reset the vehicle you were pushing with
Progeekzy

Post by Progeekzy »

Is there a way to strengthen my grab? Or a mod? Even moving small logs my guy likes to randomly let go and let things fly.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

If you play on PC you can use the GameExtensions Mod you increase your strength. Its in the official ModHub.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Progeekzy

Post by Progeekzy »

Thank you, installing game extensions now.
novass

Post by novass »

I'm not new to fs game..but new used the conveyor belt systems. I want to loaf grass from a conveyor belt ..then have the conveyor belt loaf it in a trailer..will this work..thank ya..Chris
eric21

Post by eric21 »

novass wrote:I'm not new to fs game..but new used the conveyor belt systems. I want to loaf grass from a conveyor belt ..then have the conveyor belt loaf it in a trailer..will this work..thank ya..Chris
Anything it can move
Exfarmer89

Post by Exfarmer89 »

I have seen on several Utube videos a list of owned equipment pops up on screen. Then the operator scrolls through the list and whichever vehicle he selects he goes to that vehicle. How do you get the list to come up? I am on PC.
Paeppchen

Post by Paeppchen »

You press the ESC button and the help menu opens op. If you don't see the map you can browse through the Pages with The upper right (forward) or upper left( backward) arrows until you see the map. In the lower right part of the window you see your vehicles and stuff. You browse by clicking left at the item before or behind the vehicle in thr middle.

If you want to have a mod for that I use this one https://fs-uk.com/mods/view/38247/vehiclegroupsswitcher
You can sort the vehicles ( with engine) in the categories by pressing left ctrl+E and sort them with your cursor up and down keys. After that pressing again ctrl+E you hold the left ctrl key and chose the group number on you keyboard. If you have more than one in a group you tip the group number till you arrived at your vehicle.
I use as example for combine, overloader and the truck with semi at harvest. You could also put your sprayer or sewing, plots and cultivater in one group the work on the same field.
Kind regards
Rolf
Seit Ls 11 dabei
"Keep calm and play farming simulator"
At the other end of the internet is still a human being. Show some respect and manners