ETA on console fix

Patrick73

Re: ETA on console fix

Post by Patrick73 »

FS15 worked perfect fo me with workers and merged fields as did fs17 before the update, I just can't understand why they just didn't leave well alone
crash

Post by crash »

Here this simple drawing show what's happening. If you start from the wide end. On the right side the tool has no contact with the unworked area, thus the worker saying it's finished it's job. If you start the worker on the narrow end, the tool has contact with Un worked and turn that direction.. Its just has to be that way. If they make the "sensor" area of a tool longer than the tool it is, to fix this, I guess it will do more wrong than good. And yes it was just like this in FS 15, there was some Angled fields downhill from the main farm in one of the maps.

Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Patrick73 wrote:
BreadedVirus wrote:I'm totally clueless as to what issues people are having since the update.

No issues my end. (PS4)
Which map are you playing on? I'm on CPF and when cultivating,seeding or fertilising the workers don't recognise headlands which is a pain because of the field shapes
Chellington
the big print giveth the small print taketh
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

Don't complain about not getting the update guys, because 1.4.2 breaks even more stuff!
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

BullFarmer wrote:Don't complain about not getting the update guys, because 1.4.2 breaks even more stuff!
Like what? This just keeps on getting better!!
TheKoehler

Post by TheKoehler »

Playing on PS4. Sosnovka crop selling is broken. I do have many mods installed. Never created an issue until recently. No sell points are actually putting money in the bank... it unloads, I lose the crop, and gain no money.
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

TheKoehler wrote:Playing on PS4. Sosnovka crop selling is broken. I do have many mods installed. Never created an issue until recently. No sell points are actually putting money in the bank... it unloads, I lose the crop, and gain no money.
Was it a train location? If so, you have to send the train. Otherwise you get nothing until you do.
mtx95sho on XB1, Oct. '17 convert to the master race :hi:
andhe78

Post by andhe78 »

PaulDuPouy wrote:
TheKoehler wrote:Playing on PS4. Sosnovka crop selling is broken. I do have many mods installed. Never created an issue until recently. No sell points are actually putting money in the bank... it unloads, I lose the crop, and gain no money.
Was it a train location? If so, you have to send the train. Otherwise you get nothing until you do.
Yeah, but the train thing is iffy. I've taken to saving before dumping, because sometimes the train will pay you and sometimes it won't. Haven't yet figured out what triggers it.
jaro76

Post by jaro76 »

There are issues with train also on Lossberg.
1. When i load different crops on train, and send away, i will get money only for the last bulk (e.g. i put soybeans and then wheat, and few minutes after sending train i got only money for wheat)
2. Sending train, and in the meantime selling another crop elsewhere will not bring money from train-loaded crops

EDIT: Ps4
PS4
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

Hmm, must be a bug then.
mtx95sho on XB1, Oct. '17 convert to the master race :hi:
TheKoehler

Post by TheKoehler »

PaulDuPouy wrote:
It was not the train location. It was the mill during a high demand for Soybeans. Would've gotten $160k +/- for the load but got nothing... Tried the Transport Company (train) twice: once by selling the crop first, then sending the train off; second by sending the train off then selling the crop. Neither way worked. Will try selling wool or crops at a totally different location to see if it's game-wide... and update if I remember.

UPDATE: Figured it out. I unloaded my crops then sent the train off but didn't wait long enough. Just got a BIG payout from all the crops I sold at "train locations" on SOSNOVKA (Mill & Transport Company, I think those are the only two). They took a few minutes to appear, but I definitely got paid for all the crops I sold there.