Lely Juno Crashing Since 1.4 AND 1.4.2 & Kuhn DLC

DFWSupertrooper

Lely Juno Crashing Since 1.4 AND 1.4.2 & Kuhn DLC

Post by DFWSupertrooper »

I have had some difficulty keeping my Junos working properly since the update, AND since the latest correction to the update, AND since the Kuhn DLC so I assume the screw-up began with something in the 1.4 update everyone seems to be complaining about, and they have NOT been fixed with subsequent patches and DLC.

They'll be working fine, and then when I tab back through them, they're off course, crashed into a wall, or something of that nature. I have to reset them on course multiple times during play. Frustrating since they worked beautifully before the updates.

Anyone having the same issue? Any ideas as to the issue/cause and possible fix?

I know they are mods, so not supported by Giants, but perhaps the modder can fix them in an update if anyone knows them?? Thanks! :biggrin2:
Berrman1967

Re: Lely Juno Crashing Since 1.4 AND 1.4.2 & Kuhn DLC

Post by Berrman1967 »

I quit using them as hired workers. I just leave them parked at the feed trough and drive them across the mess myself as I rotate through my equipment. Except at the dairy farm. I use the siloking to clean that area.
Denhalen

Post by Denhalen »

DFWSupertrooper wrote:I have had some difficulty keeping my Junos working properly since the update, AND since the latest correction to the update, AND since the Kuhn DLC so I assume the screw-up began with something in the 1.4 update everyone seems to be complaining about, and they have NOT been fixed with subsequent patches and DLC.

They'll be working fine, and then when I tab back through them, they're off course, crashed into a wall, or something of that nature. I have to reset them on course multiple times during play. Frustrating since they worked beautifully before the updates.

Anyone having the same issue? Any ideas as to the issue/cause and possible fix?

I know they are mods, so not supported by Giants, but perhaps the modder can fix them in an update if anyone knows them?? Thanks! :biggrin2:
I haven't had this issue, but it might help you if you install the GPS mod. Have them work on the GPS to give them a straight line. I only have them driving into the wall, if he is touched by a tractor or trailer.
Berrman1967

Post by Berrman1967 »

It is funny how far they will roll from a little tap. On GCV I hit one that might still be rolling if it hadn't hit the train station at the bottom of the hill near the pig farm.
rikerdude

Post by rikerdude »

On PS4. Saw someone using conveyor belt. Trying that. Yes, since the update, they don't empty correctly, either.
Playing on PS4
summerrider

Post by summerrider »

Hmm, I've been using the conveyor belt (on a PC) and they seem to work correctly for me. I wonder if it's something with PS4?
DFWSupertrooper

summerrider wrote:Hmm, I've been using the conveyor belt (on a PC) and they seem to work correctly for me. I wonder if it's something with PS4?
I think the issue is across the board, as I'm on PC.

I've had NONE of the other issues people are referring to with the 1.4 update, some even after the 1.4.2, only this one issue. I'm no complainer! Overall, no real problems, but this one sux because I LOVE those little Junos when they worked perfectly before!! :)
GhostTigress

Post by GhostTigress »

I've always used 2 passes (inner and outer) with CoursePlay for the Juno's. If you can get it close enough to the trough on one of the passes it will empty out on the way through. :) Also, if you knock it off-course it will auto-correct - most times.
lechatnoircynique

Post by lechatnoircynique »

Juno creator here, I downloaded the patch but I haven't installed it yet *thumbsup* I spend more time building stuff than playing, will check later and report, I don't have the kuhn dlc though.
DFWSupertrooper

lechatnoircynique wrote:Juno creator here, I downloaded the patch but I haven't installed it yet *thumbsup* I spend more time building stuff than playing, will check later and report, I don't have the kuhn dlc though.
AWESOME! I was hoping you might notice and see if you can see what the issue is. NICE work on those by the way. One of my favorite mods by far...so useful and damn realistic too, unlike a lot of gimmicky things people come up with to solve issues (like keeping the trough clean)...pure genius!
FrigidDawn

Post by FrigidDawn »

lol More realistic than you think. https://www.lely.com/us/the-barn/feeding/juno/
Btw is this still an issue? I just started with animals in this game and would love to get a couple of these but after reading this I don't want to waste the money if they don't work. The skid loader with a bucket works just fine but these things are so freaking cool!
Denhalen

Post by Denhalen »

I don't have the Kuhn DLC. I don't have any issue with the Lely Juno. What I did notice is, that if the path of the Juno isn't parallel with the feeding area, the Juno crashes really fast. This is however fixable by using the GPS mod. Have your Juno locked into the GPS prior to hiring him. drive a bit up and down, so he is in a straight line, then set him going. 9 out of 10 times the Juno will follow this path, until he bumps against something. Make sure there are no objects near him.
FrigidDawn

Post by FrigidDawn »

I'm on ps4 which is lame and doesn't allow scripting for mods. I don't even know what the gps mod or the courseplay mods are other than, apparently, essential to full enjoyment of the game. Sad right? Any tips you can give for a lame console user?
Ragman

Post by Ragman »

I have kuhn dlc and i had this problem once. Now i lined all junos again and they have worked perfectly. Playing on pc and dont have gps mod
sootysax

Post by sootysax »

FrigidDawn wrote:I'm on ps4 which is lame and doesn't allow scripting for mods. I don't even know what the gps mod or the courseplay mods are other than, apparently, essential to full enjoyment of the game. Sad right? Any tips you can give for a lame console user?
yes, get the pc version