Kuhn DLC folie color

aklein

Re: Kuhn DLC folie color

Post by aklein »

could the blue be only geographic? im in the US and I am fairly sure I dont have blue.
Kieran583

Post by Kieran583 »

Pink is for breast cancer awareness and blue for prostate cancer. So blue is not geographically it just means that in your area/country they haven't done it for prostate cancer like other areas/countries. Here in New Zealand we have purple as well for fundraising for Starship hospital foundation. Green, white and black are just the standard colour choices.
Trucker and farmer for life *thumbsup*
Just joined the PC fraternity :gamer:
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

aklein wrote:well... technically black is all the colors and white is the absence of color but opaque.
I think you have that back to front!
We see white when all colours are reflected equally. You can see this by shining white light through a prism, it gets refracted (split) into separate colours, like a rainbow.
Like this https://goo.gl/images/Ckqyme
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

Matt26 wrote:Hi. My friend have five color folie in wrapper. What is it caused?

Oh, he is right... a fifth colour!?

I only have four :confusednew:
MC, aka Master of Cereals
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Just checked the dlc trailer, and only saw 4 colors of wrap when they are showing the wrapper. I would very much like to know how I could get my hands on the blue foil.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

"Yes, you have white, green, black and pink" found this on a twitter comment on the farming simulator twitter page. Of course this was what giants said so I don't know where the blue color comes from. You can find this on the fact sheet about the bail wrapper.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
aklein

Post by aklein »

Hairy Bob wrote:
aklein wrote:well... technically black is all the colors and white is the absence of color but opaque.
We see white when all colours are reflected equally. You can see this by shining white light through a prism, it gets refracted (split) into separate colours, like a rainbow.
Depends on how you think about it. if something is black the way I was saying then it is absorbing all the colors and thus reflecting nothing back to you so its all colors. white is reflecting all colors thus not absorbing anything. :biggrin2:
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

aklein wrote:
Hairy Bob wrote:
Depends on how you think about it. if something is black the way I was saying then it is absorbing all the colors and thus reflecting nothing back to you so its all colors. white is reflecting all colors thus not absorbing anything. :biggrin2:
Not sure if I'm being trolled here, but...
We do tend to describe the colour of things based on the colours which they reflect. If something absorbs all colours but red, we call it red, because we see the red portion of the spectrum reflected.
Think of it another way. If it is pitch dark, you can't see any colours, because there is no light being reflected. This appears black, ergo black is the absence of colour.
aklein

Post by aklein »

Im just playing at this point. Tomato or Tomato its all the same coming from someone that's color blind. :) White, Pink, Green they all look about the same.
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

I had a feeling you might be :biggrin2: Trust me to carry on all po faced like a tool...
Btw I personally pronounce it tomato, just to be different!
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Oh THAT is different Bob... I stick to the much older version my grandmother taught me... she used to say it potato.. you don't hear it that way very much anymore

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

I thought that died out years ago, glad someone's keeping tradition alive. Does it confuse the young uns, though, if you ask for potato ketchup?
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

So wait, if I grow pink tomatoes and blue potatoes, I can prevent breast and prostate cancer??? Is there a mod for this?

Anyways, I do like wrapping bales in black again. Haven't done that since FS2011 with a modded wrapper that sent every other bale half way across the map. That was before wrapping even served a purpose. We did it 'cause we wanted to back in them days!
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!