Crop Rotation - must I?

MeeaaW

Re: Crop Rotation - must I?

Post by MeeaaW »

ErwinR55 wrote:You have to sow a different crop only once, there after you should be able to sow the same crop again. I am in the middle of my harvest of "a different crop". But I excpect to sow normally again after this. I am changing my seeding plan now anyway, cause my 66ha field I need for corn to keep up with the 10.000 pigses :D
lol, I thought my 200 is a lot of pigs ...
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

ErwinR55 wrote: 10.000 pigses :D
WOW
dreamkruiser

Post by dreamkruiser »

You can't use direct sow with the same crop as before, but you should have a variety especially if you plan to raise pigs. Save up on pig food, but you could use a cultivator first. Direct resowing is the only issue, you can learn to deal with it quickly. Fields need plowed ever three cycles anyway
MeeaaW

Post by MeeaaW »

dreamkruiser wrote:You can't use direct sow with the same crop as before, but you should have a variety especially if you plan to raise pigs. Save up on pig food, but you could use a cultivator first. Direct resowing is the only issue, you can learn to deal with it quickly. Fields need plowed ever three cycles anyway
for pigs these 3 cycles are exactly... ;D

if need plough, then seed potatoes/beets/corn
if enough with cultivating, then wheat,barley, canola, soybeans, sunflowers etc.. what I forgot? :D