Latest update 1.4.2 PC

Ragman

Re: Latest update 1.4.2 PC

Post by Ragman »

1.4.3 was mac update only
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Ragman wrote:And what is in 1.4.4 cant read german... i hate this giants style that every info is in german and only few might come in english
There is now also a list of fixes in the next patch in the english bug collection thread: viewtopic.php?f=876&t=108303
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
aklein

Post by aklein »

And to think all along I was fine with the view that if the helper AI is just not cutting the mustard I fire them and do the work myself. I can find easy enough another job for a helper to do.
Zetor9145

Post by Zetor9145 »

Have just spent a very frustrating couple of hours running round after AI helpers.....The 1.4.4 patch can't come soon enough as before patch .2 or was it .0 Or which ever patch was patched with another patch to fix the patch that broke the patch that was supposed to fix patch .2 or was it .0.

See my 7m wide cultivator and 7m wide seeder which are both Mods are working great, They seem to be able to deal with funny shaped headlands just fine if I start them on the short side, Its the 13.2m combine headers and the Jympu plough that WILL not turn on a angled headland which they did before the update to the update to which giants broke the ai then tried to fix the broken ai with a patch that didn't seem to fix it.

So I have saved my game and will see if a update will be here tomorrow.