Trailers on PS4

rikerdude

Re: Trailers on PS4

Post by rikerdude »

Someone showed that, hitting L3. It works with any tipper as well.
Playing on PS4
JemHadar

Post by JemHadar »

Fastfiveo2 wrote:I took Jessi's advice and used an auger. I discovered if you buy the first auger available (can't remember brand or model but the very first one) all you do is pull the auger beside the pallet and press L3 and it automatically fills. No front loader, telehandler, or skidsteer required :)
Didn't know that one. Thanks for sharing!
PS4 Canadian farmer
JemHadar

Post by JemHadar »

CombineBert wrote:
Fastfiveo2 wrote:I discovered if you buy the first auger available (can't remember brand or model but the very first one) all you do is pull the auger beside the pallet and press L3 and it automatically fills. No front loader, telehandler, or skidsteer required :)
Gah! The time I've spent loading pallets in to those with a front loader! Never thought to try L3. Will deffo try this, good shout, thanks.

Whilst it saves having pallets knocking about at the yard I find the augers tricky with the 9M Horsch stuff. Sometimes you can pull up to it and bang, instant loading. Other times you have to fart about for ages finding "the spot".
I had that problem also. What I did is buy 2 auger wagons and park them with the pipe facing each other. I fumbled around a bit to find the perfect distance between the 2 and now, I just drive my seeders between them and "Bam" the seeds and fertilizer get refiled!
PS4 Canadian farmer
Raspoetin

Post by Raspoetin »

BigC92 wrote:No auto load on console, outside script.

That's proven to be absolutely BS... If that was the reason all the 'real' mods wouldn't be available on console either..
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

No its not BS, at least not right now. The 4 real mods are Giants mods so they put the scripts in the game with an update for console players to use them. Auto load is not created by Giants so they can't just put it in. Maybe that could change in the future but right now that's how it is.
PS4
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Raspoetin wrote:
BigC92 wrote:No auto load on console, outside script.

That's proven to be absolutely BS... If that was the reason all the 'real' mods wouldn't be available on console either..
Like canadafarms said, it has to be Giants made. So dont play that card with me.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

RODHA wrote:
Douga1978 wrote:I use a conveyor to load the auger wagons with at the store. I bought a tractor and put a silage pusher blade on front and just push the pallets over to the sl-80 conveyor and it loads into any trailer.
This one is really a very good tip *thumbsup*
I wouldn't think a conveyor belt can unload a pallet as it stands on the ground.
Filling up auger wagons from pallets with a front loader is a torture.
I use this method as well. Just use the elevated conveyor. The trick is to park it close enough to the pallets so it will auto load but not too close that it will alter the place point when purchasing the pallets.

Hitting L3 works, but I dislike hitting that button 20 odd times to fill the trailer. It's much easier to just buy 3-4 pallets at a time and park in one place. You can also buy several pallets and just push them with the tractor to get them closer to the conveyor.

I even use the conveyor to fill up the fertilizer spreader. Conveyors might be the best addition to this game. I only wish I could tow them behind a tipper. I could then use that combo for seed & fertilizer with a better reach.
Raspoetin

Post by Raspoetin »

canadafarms wrote:No its not BS, at least not right now. The 4 real mods are Giants mods so they put the scripts in the game with an update for console players to use them. Auto load is not created by Giants so they can't just put it in. Maybe that could change in the future but right now that's how it is.
But here's the thing.. The game does feature an autoload script and it is Giants made.. the Arcusin autostacker uses it to magically make bales that are on point A (the ground, fairly near, but not necessarily on the exact right spot or even being touched, to the device that would IRL pick it up) to point B (being ón the device that stacks it)

I'm not a programmer but I would think that it can't be that hard to simply alter the script to pick up other things then bales and alter the location of points A and B for the specific need/trailer
eric21

Post by eric21 »

On the csz set, all of them uses a locking script howeve he details that there was alot more to it and its not easy to do
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

simply alter the script to pick up other things then bales and alter the location of points A and B for the specific need/trailer
Here's where the problem lies. As soon as you alter the script, however simply, it is no longer the same script, which excludes it from going to consoles.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc