Xbox One problems since the update

nicklthibert

Xbox One problems since the update

Post by nicklthibert »

Good morning everyone!

Like the topic says, I have some issues on Xbox One since the last update happened.

First of, every selling point that has a train (by the way, I'm on Sosnovka), sometimes when I ship the train, I get my money a few minutes later, some other times, nothing, I lose my stuff :( it's randomly, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Also, on the field that are not perfect rectangle (like the 14 for exemple, but biggers too) when I hire a worker, for no matter what task, if he goes south to north, starting from the side of the shortest end, he will go up at the angle, turn around and says "Task Completed". And I he begins on the longest side, once he gets to the angle, he'll turn around and continue, but will leave a big zone without working on it. That's really annoying.

Thank you all for your answers and sorry if my English has any mistakes that bugs you!
Xbox One user!
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Québec, Canada
RODHA

Re: Xbox One problems since the update

Post by RODHA »

I think, if you post those issues (bugs in the game) to the below topic, you would get an answer more quickly.

viewtopic.php?f=876&t=107856
PS5 / FS22
nicklthibert

Post by nicklthibert »

That sounds like a good idea! Thanks!
Xbox One user!
chuckGnades

Post by chuckGnades »

RODHA wrote:I think, if you post those issues (bugs in the game) to the below topic, you would get an answer more quickly.

Don't count on that...
nicklthibert

Post by nicklthibert »

chuckGnades wrote:
RODHA wrote:I think, if you post those issues (bugs in the game) to the below topic, you would get an answer more quickly.

Don't count on that...
Yea..
Xbox One user!
barten33

Post by barten33 »

Has anyone on XBOX tried the OCTO 1500? I just tried it for the first time today. I get a dialogue box that says something about being unable to purchase. I'll try on a different map later. A little confusing...
Skittysmom

Post by Skittysmom »

Had bought and used it previously, but it says I can't buy it, now and to try again later. This is my favorite way to clean animal areas!