courseplay help

clw2147

courseplay help

Post by clw2147 »

i'm having trouble using courseplay to harvest/transport chaff. i set up the course for the krone x on field 15(rattlesnake ridge) and a course for the truck/trailer to unload at the BGA. i start the course and it works fine at first, but then stops when the trailer reaches 5% full. nothing i do seems to make it work. has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it?
Preble 818

Re: courseplay help

Post by Preble 818 »

Try taking a look at the fill% and move on % numbers and see if there's anything there that looks off. You might try some YouTube videos if that doesn't work. Ian Robinson has quite a few out for courseplay.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
clw2147

Post by clw2147 »

Preble 818 wrote:Try taking a look at the fill% and move on % numbers and see if there's anything there that looks off. You might try some YouTube videos if that doesn't work. Ian Robinson has quite a few out for courseplay.
ya, i tried playing around with those, no effect. i'm using a modded trailer, going to try with a non modded one to see if that is somehow messing with it
erict43

Post by erict43 »

If you haven't already tried this, for a forage harvester set the fill point to 0% and drive on to 100%.
clw2147

Post by clw2147 »

erict43 wrote:If you haven't already tried this, for a forage harvester set the fill point to 0% and drive on to 100%.
yup, tried that.

ok, i have just tried every forager and multiple trailers, doing both pulling a trailer behind the forager and driving trailer next to harvester. each time they start fine, but stop as soon as the trailer hits 5% fill level

edit* going to try a different version of courseplay, its been a week or 2 since i downloaded a new copy
clw2147

Post by clw2147 »

newest courseplay didn't change anything, but i just tried to use hired help, and same thing.... so i'm guessing this isn't a courseplay error. going to test on a vanilla map to see if error continues.
clw2147

Post by clw2147 »

clw2147 wrote:newest courseplay didn't change anything, but i just tried to use hired help, and same thing.... so i'm guessing this isn't a courseplay error. going to test on a vanilla map to see if error continues.
ok, did some further testing on mod map and vanilla map. using courseplay on either map doesn't work for foraging. using hired help for foraging does work on both as long as you aren't using a trailer that was partially loaded with courseplay. so yes, this is a courseplay issue :sadnew:
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

clw2147 wrote:
clw2147 wrote:newest courseplay didn't change anything, but i just tried to use hired help, and same thing.... so i'm guessing this isn't a courseplay error. going to test on a vanilla map to see if error continues.
ok, did some further testing on mod map and vanilla map. using courseplay on either map doesn't work for foraging. using hired help for foraging does work on both as long as you aren't using a trailer that was partially loaded with courseplay. so yes, this is a courseplay issue :sadnew:
Sorry man I can't help you more. I haven't used it for foraging since 15
clw2147

Post by clw2147 »

Preble 818 wrote:Sorry man I can't help you more. I haven't used it for foraging since 15
ya, this is my first time using it for foraging since fs15. its still in beta, so hopefully it will get fixed. for right now i'm just running the forager with hired help, and having the truck/trailer run courseplay route. it works so far
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Sounds about like what I'll be doing once I get a bigger setup going.
Jaguar95

Post by Jaguar95 »

Excuse my english. ;)
I cant´t believe that it´s a problem of courseplay.

I just start a test on norgecrest valley 1.7, Field 7.
- NH FR 850 wir NH 900 SFI
- Valtra S Series with Krone TX 560 D.
- no special settings in Courseplay, all standard settings.

Both - FR 850 and Valtra - working with Courseplay. Valte in combined mode, FR 850 in Field Work Mode.
No Problems. FR850 starts his work and the Krone TX 560 D will filled up without problems.

A short video, but without comments. ;)

clw2147

Post by clw2147 »

Jaguar 95 wrote:Excuse my english. ;)
I cant´t believe that it´s a problem of courseplay.

I just start a test on norgecrest valley 1.7, Field 7.
- NH FR 850 wir NH 900 SFI
- Valtra S Series with Krone TX 560 D.
- no special settings in Courseplay, all standard settings.

Both - FR 850 and Valtra - working with Courseplay. Valte in combined mode, FR 850 in Field Work Mode.
No Problems. FR850 starts his work and the Krone TX 560 D will filled up without problems.

A short video, but without comments. ;)
what version of courseplay do you have? i'm using 5.01.00080. also, i'm using the xdisc to forage barley, not sure if that would make a difference in your test

edit* did some more testing, when using the xdisc on grain with no other mods except courseplay and moneytool it stoped at 5% . when i used 900sfi on corn, i had no problems. so the problem is courseplay while using xdisc
Jaguar95

Post by Jaguar95 »

I'm using 5.01.0081 dev (it's noticed in title of the video).
I did not test with xdisc, sorry. I think you are chopping maize. If i have the time i will test with xdisc. Perhaps at the evening (german time).

If it is really a problem with CP, it should be reported on github.
clw2147

Post by clw2147 »

Jaguar 95 wrote:I'm using 5.01.0081 dev (it's noticed in title of the video).
I did not test with xdisc, sorry. I think you are chopping maize. If i have the time i will test with xdisc. Perhaps at the evening (german time).

If it is really a problem with CP, it should be reported on github.

nope, not chopping maze with xdisc. didn't even have the equipment to plant it when i first discovered the problem. i was working with basic grains(wheat, barley, and canola) only bought the stuff for planting maze after i saw your video so i could see if foraging corn would work for me(which it does) i'll report it to github when i get a moment
Jaguar95

Post by Jaguar95 »

Sure, i know the function of the xdisc. ;)
I thougt from your first post you mean corn, because the xdisc was not mentioned.
I try it later.
Last edited by Jaguar95 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.