Xbox one not loading

Barbaraann

Xbox one not loading

Post by Barbaraann »

Can anyone help me please, my autistic sons xbox one won't load fs17 he's obsessed with it and he's devastated he's worked so hard on it, it will load fs15 and other games he has but not 17, it comes up with initial screen saying fs17 but when you click on it it just goes blank screen then back to home page I'm baffled please help i can't get it past the front screen when you click on start the screen goes blank then goes back to pin screen I'm stumped can anyone please help me
chuckGnades

Re: Xbox one not loading

Post by chuckGnades »

Barbaraann wrote:Can anyone help me please, my autistic sons xbox one won't load fs17 he's obsessed with it and he's devastated he's worked so hard on it, it will load fs15 and other games he has but not 17, it comes up with initial screen saying fs17 but when you click on it it just goes blank screen then back to home page I'm baffled please help i can't get it past the front screen when you click on start the screen goes blank then goes back to pin screen I'm stumped can anyone please help me
Uninstall Kuhn dlc if u have it. Also get rid of the 4 real mods if u get it running again. Go into manage game and get rid of all the extra stuff. Try that. Don't delete his save data though lol
Harada

Re: Xbox one not loading

Post by Harada »

XBox Series S