Helper no longer available

KimG

Helper no longer available

Post by KimG »

Using the latest patch with CPF map and several days into the map, suddenly my helpers are no longer working, I can go back to a save game where I have access to them and they work fine (I am using them for ploughing) but after about an hour, if I try and set one to work another field, nothing happens, other workers are still functioning I can see the letter symbol on the map and tab to the machine, but I can get no others to start at all, also, if I stop or the AI stops on a working helper (say it reached an end or thought it was the end of a section) then it will not restart, the ability to hire a worker is gone.

I was using the Auto tractor mod for a while and this showed the start/stop symbol blacked out (when it is working normally it blacks out if the engine is off or if the tractor has no implement, but appears once the engine is running and an implement attached) I tried removing the mod (after reverting to a previous save) but the problems persists, I get help for a while but then after about an hour, it no longer functions. It is also not working on the combine, I press H but nothing happens, the helper function has ceased. What could be the cause of this??
KimG

Re: Helper no longer available

Post by KimG »

I had none in the end, still would not work. I just finished doing some other work now though and used Follow me to do some baling behind a Swather, after that I could get helpers again, something is interfering with it somehow, but I have yet to discover what. Thanks for your reply though Drmattymd, I appreciate it.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

If you are playing on Windows or Mac OS X then please check the log.txt for errors (see the link 'log.txt' in my signature for instructions where to find it). In case you are not sure what to look for then post the log.txt here so others can get a better idea about your setup.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
KimG

Post by KimG »

I already checked the log Don, nothing in there to indicate a problem ( a few errors but basic stuff, missing image for the shop etc) all mods loading trouble free, plus it's (the problem) intermittent, which makes it very tricky to track down. So far it's back working again now, I'll post back if it rears up again.