I have tested this more then once with each mod

Do I need to restart the game or whats going on

ok Almost all the scania and Daf

ALL the LONESTAR

and this one http://www.farming2015mods.com/farming- ... ler-v-1-0/
Wir danken allen Moddern für ihre Mods
My_System
JohnDeere318

Re: Game stutter with Certain mods why ?

Post by JohnDeere318 »

The reason why the mods may be causing your game to stutter is that, the mod may have errors, broken scripts, broken textures, or just errors in general.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
BOOLA

Post by BOOLA »

JohnDeere318 wrote:The reason why the mods may be causing your game to stutter is that, the mod may have errors, broken scripts, broken textures, or just errors in general.
Ok Thank you
My_System
Molson

Post by Molson »

JohnDeere318 wrote:The reason why the mods may be causing your game to stutter is that, the mod may have errors, broken scripts, broken textures, or just errors in general.
So your saying the game is stuff ...it will shutter with default map and default equipment too :confusednew:
BOOLA

Post by BOOLA »

Molson wrote:
So your saying the game is stuff ...it will shutter with default map and default equipment too :confusednew:
WOW WOW DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH BUDDY *thumbsdown*

I Love this Game and I am going to give a Review

No A stupid mod dont work HAS Nothing to do with the Game

The Game is amazing I haven't had this much fun in a Simulator in a very Long time
My_System
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Molson wrote:
No not at all, just that some mods are just no good and some people create their mods the incorrect way. The game is perfectly fine, just that some mods can really hurt the game.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

BOOLA wrote:
Molson wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote: No not at all....
I believe he is making a statement more than asking a question. Saying that, to him, the game stutters with the vanilla map and equipment.
Just a guess but that's how I read it. I do agree however that the stock game should run a bit smoother. I can't even pan my camera in a direction that has multiple objects without getting frame drops. Really annoying in this day and age.
PS4 Farmer
Leonara

Post by Leonara »

If you are running version 1.4 or higher you may be encountering what a lot of people are encountering. Game STUTTER, it happens regardless of whether you have mods installed or not. My game stuttered so bad with just the default maps that I had to go back to version 1.3.1

With that version the game is very smooth. The game is great, but ever since 1.4 and higher, a great number of people have been complaining. I hope Giants takes this seriously and provides a fix.

For those that having issues with version 1.3.1 not recognizing certain mods, simply modify the version number in the modDesc.xml file from say 36 or 37 to 32 and your mod will work.
BOOLA

Post by BOOLA »

ok Thanks Guys and leonara@videotron.ca thank you for the tip I might try that and roll back although with me i am very lucky my game runns very very smooth it is just on certain Probably on some UN updated mods
My_System
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

TurboFarmer wrote:
BOOLA wrote:
Molson wrote:
I believe he is making a statement more than asking a question. Saying that, to him, the game stutters with the vanilla map and equipment.
Just a guess but that's how I read it. I do agree however that the stock game should run a bit smoother. I can't even pan my camera in a direction that has multiple objects without getting frame drops. Really annoying in this day and age.
That's because the consoles aren't powerful enough to run this at a constant 60fps at 1080p. You could build a PC that would run this at 1080p solid 60fps w/ton of mods realativly cheap. A GTX 1060 graphics card and i5 processor would accomplish this.
PC: 9600k/1080ti
BOOLA

Post by BOOLA »

It was No worth my time and energy to switch back to 1.3 But i did just to prove to my self that it is the mod and nothing else

I switch to 1.3 and took all my mods out And inserted then one by one again

I Lost FPS like crazy and there was no more beautiful fields that i had on my settings when i installed 1.4

and the same the same mods that did not work in 1.4 still didnot work with 1.3 and the ones that did, cost Performance lost
My_System
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

Rbk_3 wrote:
TurboFarmer wrote:
BOOLA wrote:
That's because the consoles aren't powerful enough to run this at a constant 60fps at 1080p. You could build a PC that would run this at 1080p solid 60fps w/ton of mods realativly cheap. A GTX 1060 graphics card and i5 processor would accomplish this.
Well, actually consoles only get 30fps except for the ps4pro which can go to 60fps. But, still wrong. I have much higher end games that run far smoother. The problem is the engine or coding, plain and simple. If I get lag just for looking in the direction of some equipment or some bales then there is a problem and it's not hardware related. I have tested and repeated and get the same result every time. Throw animals into the equation and the lag comes on strong. But, I guess my plebian system can't handle 20 extra cows or pigs running around, yea right. You PC elitists kill me. Just like saying consoles can't run external assets or scripts, go get Fallout4 on xbox one and you'll be eating crow.
PS4 Farmer
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

TurboFarmer wrote:
Rbk_3 wrote:
TurboFarmer wrote:

Well, actually consoles only get 30fps except for the ps4pro which can go to 60fps. But, still wrong. I have much higher end games that run far smoother. The problem is the engine or coding, plain and simple. If I get lag just for looking in the direction of some equipment or some bales then there is a problem and it's not hardware related. I have tested and repeated and get the same result every time. Throw animals into the equation and the lag comes on strong. But, I guess my plebian system can't handle 20 extra cows or pigs running around, yea right. You PC elitists kill me. Just like saying consoles can't run external assets or scripts, go get Fallout4 on xbox one and you'll be eating crow.
No, the regular PS4 game's framerate is an unlocked 60fps. Most of the time sitting in the 40s. Just watch Digital Foundry's framerate tests in this video. They even mention how well optomized this game is on consoles.... and when did I mention anything about scripts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlGyq8ei-wM

Fact of the matter is, you could be running this game at a rock solid 60fps if you really wanted to.
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

Also, keep in mind it is a fully open world game and think of all the crops/bales/buildings/etc. it has to render at once. All of those crops are pretty resource intensive. Think about GTA, it runs at 30fps on PS4 with drops into the low 20s. This runs at twice the framerate.
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

When he gets to the farmsim part he even says that the game isn't really that pretty and during his demonstration even shows frame drops from the usual areas. Not something the Pro should have problems since the game uses such low res textures. Now, take that same game and setup he is using and add equipment, bales, and animals and there will be even bigger drops. For as simple of a game as this, there shouldn't have those kind of problems unless the engine or coding is poor. I should not get frame drops just looking in the direction of my farm. I should be able to tend to my livestock without frame drops. It gets so bad that the stuttering is physically sickening. Also, there should not be crops clipping through the floor of the equipment or rain falling through a roof of a building, that all has to do with the engine/coding. I hate to compare to actual AAA titles such as GTA, Fallout, or Call of Duty, but I will since it is sitting on the same shelves and at the same price. All of those games have their own fair share of shortcomings but don't drop frames so bad as to make my game look stupid(with the exception of downtown in Fallout but I can use texture mods to fix that issue). Compare the textures from any of those games to FS and FS starts looking like it was made for the PS2. Now, on to your "you could be running this game at a rock solid 60fps if you really wanted to", I own a high end PC, PS4, and Xbox1, I use my consoles for taking with me while I travel for work and haven't played a PC game since FS 13. There is no reason I shouldn't be able to enjoy a game that I spent $60 on. If the game was $30, then I would see it for what it is. I own Farming Simulator 13, 14, 15, and now 17. I guess I was hoping for something better this time around, not just a reskin of an old engine.
The whole mod comment was just an example of how people usually don't know what they are talking about when comparing Console to PC
PS4 Farmer