Greenhouses not making money

Kennya100

Greenhouses not making money

Post by Kennya100 »

On FS17 PS4 version, my greenhouses don't seem to be making money. I keep the manure and water full, and the plants are showing. However, after ten days, there are no tomatoes on the plant. In FS15 the tomatos would grow on the plants. And I don't get an hourly update on the money they are making. What am I missing?
Dogface

Re: Greenhouses not making money

Post by Dogface »

Most of those things, like greenhouses and milk, pay at midnight. Save the game and run time forward to midnight to see what is paying.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Got the money from mine at midnight...think it says placeble income or building income
Kennya100

Post by Kennya100 »

Perhaps I was spoiled by FS15 that posted income from greenhouse every hour, I think. Now at midnight, it gives an amount for income from buildings. Now that you mention it, that must be it. Still, it is weird to look into the greenhouse and see no tomatoes on the plants. Thanks.
lsutigersfan72

Post by lsutigersfan72 »

I was wondering the same thing why can't we see tomatoes on the plants.
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

Greenhouses pay by the hour. Every hour you receive the money. Therefore in the midnight financial statements, that pop-up, their amount is stated incorectly, but you've received the proper amount of money. Check the financial tab in the menu. ;-)
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2: