Bicycle and other stuff

Albert64

Bicycle and other stuff

Post by Albert64 »

Sorry if this has already been asked but is there a point to the bicycle, welders, stimmers and other stuff laying around the farm? I know it can all be picked up and moved but I can't see any purpose to them.

Regards
Albert
Farmer2B

Re: Bicycle and other stuff

Post by Farmer2B »

No point at all except for that was the "big thing" for FS17, able to interact with objects. Totally stupid that you pick up a lawnmower with your hands and then drop it, instead of actually mowing the grass with it, in a game that you use mowed grass in.
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

Lol yeah no purpose at this point. You can pick up the flashlight and at night it will turn on. Maybe they will expand on it in future games.
Albert64

Post by Albert64 »

OK thanks.
Kennya100

Post by Kennya100 »

Maybe it is for practice using the pick up mode. Lately I have gotten pretty good at cutting up trees and picking up the logs to throw in the chipper. It's a nice way to cut up dying or nuisance trees without having to use all the big equipment. Also, some of the items of fun to pick up and throw around, put in the back of the pickup, etc. Of course, we know the owners magically get them back.