Big bud dlc

canadafarms

Re: Big bud dlc

Post by canadafarms »

lexiontech wrote:Fingers still crossed that the auger and conveyors work on the new air drills! That will be so sweet! Cant wait to get these big implements hitched on to my Challengers! Thumbs up on the option for color selection and tracks or wheels on the brent, looking good!
I can't say for sure but in one of the teaser photos it showed the auger/conveyor unfolded so I am thinking that we can use it.... just a guess but that will be cool if we can. I am going to be like a kid at Christmas when this DLC comes out :biggrin2:
PS4
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

I want to say that I read somewhere that the loading augers in the DLC would in fact be functional, but I can't find nor remember where I saw that at. Thought it was on the dev bkog, but i guess not. Just went back and looked there.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

Man I sure hope its functional. I like doing things in this game the way I am used to doing them in real life, being able to just back a truck up to the air drill would really hit home for me!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

It is, look on the fact sheet of seedhawk
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

This pack is gonna be something else aint it?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

One morr full week coming up and its nearly here
Guil

Post by Guil »

Release day is my day off so hoping for an early release like the lib DLC.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Just noticed something, the big NH seeder on NH America, is that reskinned seedhawk?
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

eric21 wrote:Just noticed something, the big NH seeder on NH America, is that reskinned seedhawk?
As far as I know the regular NH seeders are made by Flexi-Coil, same for Case IH. Not certain about who makes the corn planters or the disk coulter drills though.
PS4
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

So, I'm really looking forward to hearing the Big Buds. If they nailed the sounds like they did for everything else, they should sound fantastic. Like most of you here, I'm mostly looking forward to the equipment more than the tractors, but I want to hear that Detroit!
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

See the trailer for big bud for a sneak peak of the sound
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I agree @fenixguy, I love that Detroit so much! Sounds just like the 80's JD 4000 series tractors. :D
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
ffmfd180

Post by ffmfd180 »

Does anyone happen to know which seed types each of the planters will be able to do?
Xbox One player
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

I am looking forward to the new seeders the most, even on PC I am yet to find any really good seeder mods so I think they are very welcome.

I do wonder how the seed carts will work, if it is like most other things in the FS17 universe, I guess we will be able to use multiple seed carts with one seeder to get huge capacity?
Like if you have the smaller seed cart with the rear hitch on it, then the larger seed drill with the rear hitch on it, then the larger seed cart behind that? That gives you nearly 50,000L of capacity which will be perfect for larger fields.
Or even a train of the smaller seed carts together with a seed drill behind that?
May not be helper friendly but I'm sure the possibilities are endless.

I have got a good game going on Canadian Ultimate now, up to about 40 hours and I have 6 fields including a couple of larger ones and I am making good money so the Big Bud DLC will come out at a perfect time for me to upgrade some of my equipment and keep expanding my farm.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

BullFarmer wrote:I am looking forward to the new seeders the most, even on PC I am yet to find any really good seeder mods so I think they are very welcome.

I do wonder how the seed carts will work, if it is like most other things in the FS17 universe, I guess we will be able to use multiple seed carts with one seeder to get huge capacity?
Like if you have the smaller seed cart with the rear hitch on it, then the larger seed drill with the rear hitch on it, then the larger seed cart behind that? That gives you nearly 50,000L of capacity which will be perfect for larger fields.
Or even a train of the smaller seed carts together with a seed drill behind that?
May not be helper friendly but I'm sure the possibilities are endless.

I have got a good game going on Canadian Ultimate now, up to about 40 hours and I have 6 fields including a couple of larger ones and I am making good money so the Big Bud DLC will come out at a perfect time for me to upgrade some of my equipment and keep expanding my farm.
Thats what you have to do, keep upgrading/expanding your fleet.