Big bud dlc

BigC92

Re: Big bud dlc

Post by BigC92 »

AgPro Farms wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
AgPro Farms wrote:
+1 here, but more so for corn planting. I'll finally be able to haul my Horsch planter off for scrap. lol
:lol: :lol: Me too.
Glad I'm not the only one JD..lol. I mean, don't get me wrong, Horsch has some good stuff from what I see. Never ran any of it IRL; mostly Kinze and Deere. I like the Horsch auger wagon, and the Pronto isn't too bad, but that corn planter...... there has to be something else better in the lineup! Lol
Have you guys seen the dev blog on fb? The auger wagon has an tracks option, now dont tell me that wont be in your farm arsenal...
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

BigC92 wrote:
AgPro Farms wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote: :lol: :lol: Me too.
Glad I'm not the only one JD..lol. I mean, don't get me wrong, Horsch has some good stuff from what I see. Never ran any of it IRL; mostly Kinze and Deere. I like the Horsch auger wagon, and the Pronto isn't too bad, but that corn planter...... there has to be something else better in the lineup! Lol
Have you guys seen the dev blog on fb? The auger wagon has an tracks option, now dont tell me that wont be in your farm arsenal...
AgPro Farms, I agree, Horsch does make great stuff, but just doesn't cut it when you've a large farm. ;)

BigC92, I did not see, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?! I think I am going to go crazy, this is the best thing FS has done! Has to be one of the best DLC's GIANTS has made since FS launched!!! :-D :-D :-D I will have to look at their Facebook page then.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Its in there dev blog series on fb.
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

BigC92 wrote:Its in there dev blog series on fb.
Thanks for the heads up BigC. Did not know that. This package gets better all the time. $#!%'s about to get real on the farm. Lol
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

AgPro Farms wrote:
Thanks for the heads up BigC. Did not know that. This package gets better all the time. $#!%'s about to get real on the farm. Lol
You bet, BTW agpro farms, im a case ih fan myself.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I knew the Brent auger wagon would have a track option. The only thing missing in this pack is those spray line things that you see on fields.
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

BigC92 wrote:
AgPro Farms wrote:
You bet, BTW agpro farms, im a case ih fan myself.
Nice!! I've ran a mix of case and deere over the years and have always liked both. Just always been a little more fond of IH. Plus, nothing stops a Deere like a Magnum. Lol

Eric, are you refering to the irrigation systems? Those would be cool. And foam markers for the sprayers too. Guess I'm moving off topic tho. Whoops.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

On another note, sure hope that the Great Plains planter will be in this Friday's fact sheets. Can't wait to get my hands on that one. Plus the Brent auger wagon. Counting the days now. Ha.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
CrazyTrain19

Post by CrazyTrain19 »

eric21 wrote:I knew the Brent auger wagon would have a track option. The only thing missing in this pack is those spray line things that you see on fields.
Irrigation pivots like this?

http://www.zimmatic.com/center-pivots
"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall"

"Torque is how far you will take the wall with you"
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Yeah
High Cotton

Post by High Cotton »

AgPro Farms wrote:On another note, sure hope that the Great Plains planter will be in this Friday's fact sheets. Can't wait to get my hands on that one. Plus the Brent auger wagon. Counting the days now. Ha.

Here is the link to the Dev Blog.
https://m.facebook.com/notes/farming-si ... 515173778/

I think they got the Great Plains planter right. It says the interplant works. It will do the standard row crops along with wheat, barley, and etc. This and the Brent cart on tracks make he DLC for me. I will probably use a quad track instead of the Big Buds any way.
p0wd3rp1l0t

Post by p0wd3rp1l0t »

i just read that dev blog, and thats awesome. i really cant wait to this dlc to come out. i think i will use just about every piece of equipment to be quite honest. well worth the money i think as I dont care for modded implements that are 78m wide, have no collision, can be pulled with the hurliman with a working speed of 45mph
Gaming PC
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I think Giants out done themselves with the 2 DLC's, makes me wonder whats next, you Know?
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

High Cotton wrote:
AgPro Farms wrote:On another note, sure hope that the Great Plains planter will be in this Friday's fact sheets. Can't wait to get my hands on that one. Plus the Brent auger wagon. Counting the days now. Ha.

Here is the link to the Dev Blog.
https://m.facebook.com/notes/farming-si ... 515173778/

I think they got the Great Plains planter right. It says the interplant works. It will do the standard row crops along with wheat, barley, and etc. This and the Brent cart on tracks make he DLC for me. I will probably use a quad track instead of the Big Buds any way.
Yep, same here Cotton. I'm thinking that QuadTrac is going to look good out in front of these big implements. Probably going to land my Magnum in front of the Great Plains planter tho. Quadtrac and big Challenger on the rest.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

Fingers still crossed that the auger and conveyors work on the new air drills! That will be so sweet! Cant wait to get these big implements hitched on to my Challengers! Thumbs up on the option for color selection and tracks or wheels on the brent, looking good!