Big bud dlc

CattleMan

Re: Big bud dlc

Post by CattleMan »

I tried it with the in game HKD 302 and the TKD 302 (both have grain doors) and neither of them worked *thumbsdown* Hope this gets fixed with an update.
Ride the wind and shoot the stars. Why chase your dreams when you can live them?
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

CattleMan wrote:I tried it with the in game HKD 302 and the TKD 302 (both have grain doors) and neither of them worked *thumbsdown* Hope this gets fixed with an update.
Well, shoot. Those are the trailers that I had purchased for filling the Term package on my GCV save. Oh well. Guess it'll be time to load the ol' flat bed trailer with pallets. Ha.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
ShrekSandwich69

Post by ShrekSandwich69 »

AgPro Farms wrote:So, just to clear a few things up before I go any further; I'm currently on Westbridge. I don't intend to use the Big Bud 747, but the QT instead. I purchased the Seed Hawk package, buy I haven't filled it yet. From what I have read so far, it appears as tho the QT will not be enough for the Seed Hawk on this map, so I don't even think I'll waste the money to fill it. Guess I'll have to go with the Hatzen-whatever and Terminator, which is no problem either, other than you can not fill the auger on that tank with a tipper (what about a tipper with a grain door?). Sound about right?
I used the QT on Wesrbridge and had no problems pulling the seed hawk. Might have dropped speed on the hills a couple times but not for an extended period.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

I'm just wondering cause it seems like some people are having trouble pulling equipment and some aren't with the same tractors. Are any of you using the more realistic fuel mod? Because it changes the HP requirements of things.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

ShrekSandwich69 wrote:
AgPro Farms wrote:So, just to clear a few things up before I go any further; I'm currently on Westbridge. I don't intend to use the Big Bud 747, but the QT instead. I purchased the Seed Hawk package, buy I haven't filled it yet. From what I have read so far, it appears as tho the QT will not be enough for the Seed Hawk on this map, so I don't even think I'll waste the money to fill it. Guess I'll have to go with the Hatzen-whatever and Terminator, which is no problem either, other than you can not fill the auger on that tank with a tipper (what about a tipper with a grain door?). Sound about right?
I used the QT on Wesrbridge and had no problems pulling the seed hawk. Might have dropped speed on the hills a couple times but not for an extended period.
Good deal Shrek. I decided I'm going to go ahead and give it a shot. It's gonna be a while before I'm ready to plant anyway. Gotta to get rid of existing crops, prep fields, and what not.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Romario

Post by Romario »

please, How can I fill the seed into the seeding machine as it is in the BIGBUD trailer? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b34pJzIBgx8 time 1:35 I have problem with Hatzenbichler, Seed Hawk is ok. thank you ;)
CrazyTrain19

Post by CrazyTrain19 »

I parked the Hatzenbilcher beside the placeable refill tanks and that worked perfectly fine for me.
"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall"

"Torque is how far you will take the wall with you"
CanProFarm

Post by CanProFarm »

What's a big pain is not be able to refill the seed hawk cart from an Auger Wagon. I have dev mode activated, I checked with F5 key the triggers and it's really not working... :(
DarrenK

Post by DarrenK »

Romario wrote:please, How can I fill the seed into the seeding machine as it is in the BIGBUD trailer? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b34pJzIBgx8 time 1:35 I have problem with Hatzenbichler, Seed Hawk is ok. thank you ;)
This one works.
CarsenGray

Post by CarsenGray »

I used the QT on Westbridge Hills field 15, and it dropped down to 3 mph so I switched to the Big Bud.
FS-19 (PC)
BrettDavid

Post by BrettDavid »

I've read through most of the posts in this topic and couldn't find a definitive answer. Regarding the great plains seeder: it doesn't have a fertilizer option?!? This seems odd. I tried filling next to playable tanks and it fills the seed but it won't fill fertilizer. So does that mean it won't fertilize? Seems odd as it has two tanks. Any insight would be appreciated.
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

BrettDavid wrote:I've read through most of the posts in this topic and couldn't find a definitive answer. Regarding the great plains seeder: it doesn't have a fertilizer option?!? This seems odd. I tried filling next to playable tanks and it fills the seed but it won't fill fertilizer. So does that mean it won't fertilize? Seems odd as it has two tanks. Any insight would be appreciated.
It doesn't. IRL it has a little cart behind it for the fertilizer. that they didn't include

PC: 9600k/1080ti
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

^ thats an irritating bit of info. Would be nice if that came in an update because as of right now we're better off with the horsch for corn.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
CanProFarm

Post by CanProFarm »

Put a fertilizer spreader on the front of your tractor if it allows it?

Playing on RSV V2 which has chopped straw, I don't need to fertilize my fields...
It makes me wonder: Will able to make the Seed Hawk used by hired workers if there's no fertilizer in the cart?
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

Haven't been able to get on the forum in awhile, but I would just like to say I finally got to play with the new DLC after it has been downloaded for 5 days! Awesome stuff! Money well spent, by far the best standalone DLC I have purchased for any of these games. A couple of things I would like to see updated: Duals for the BB 450, Optional fertilizer tank for the GP planter, and I would really, really like it if the conveyors on the drills could accept seed/fertilizer from a trailer. Seeding that many acres, its not really practical to haul pallets out to the field, nor is it realistic to fill from an auger wagon into a conveyor. Just my thoughts for improvement but otherwise awesome job Giants!