Update

target72

Update

Post by target72 »

Hi All
this is for the devs of the game hopping there is going to be a change .
Q1 is there going to be an rise in selling wood etc same as FS15 on easy mode only
Q2 if not why not, think of the normal players i know theres a lot of players that want a good challange which is why med and hard levels should be left alone
i know of the money Mod but that is not really what i am after, i enjoyed fs15 as if you wanted to earn money you could .
on fs15 i brought all the ps4 downloads for fs17 i have not and will not until it changes or i sell the game.
sorry to be so direct but i am sure there may be other playes that may feel this way i know all the people i used to play fs15 with will not play fs17 for this reason as it takes to long to get any money to buy new items.
thanks for taking the time to read.
Target72
eric21

Re: Update

Post by eric21 »

So you want it easier to buy stuff? Selling your game wouldnt matter because its just one game.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Takes too long to make money? If anything, it's way too easy to make money. Trees growing to full height in 11 days? Crop turn around in 24-48 hours? If the game was more realistic, it would be significantly harder to make money. Every crop would matter and every purchase would have to help make a profit not just fill up the yard.
Jwolfm3

Post by Jwolfm3 »

The game is too easy!! On easy one field of crops could yield $100k then replant and start again
Ragman

Post by Ragman »

Free hint: silage bales.... alltho dont understand what fun is if you get right away kazillion billion of money...
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I know. Even on medium I never make a ton of money, just enough to slowly grow. I like it that way. A and I probably do stuff wrong, example: convinence over function, but I don't really care. I like the money system, and if you don't, play on easy or sell the game.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
target72

Post by target72 »

Brad_02 wrote:I know. Even on medium I never make a ton of money, just enough to slowly grow. I like it that way. A and I probably do stuff wrong, example: convinence over function, but I don't really care. I like the money system, and if you don't, play on easy or sell the game.
Thanks for the replys
i do play on easy thats the mode i would have liked to be changed put the wood price up but nevermind time to move on. so now up for sale any one intrested i got FS15 and FS17 on ps4 lol no more farming sim for me it could of been a good game for all but it looks like a good game for some.
Target72 :cry:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Your making it harder than it seems, i do agree that in fs15 silage and woodchips are the money makers, im glad they adjusted the prices on them, it makes the game challenging and enjoyable to play, i love games that have that, it makes you plan carefully.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Alot of people didnt like the prices on fs15 for woodchips and any other crop. So listened to those people, giants changed it. There are other ways to make money fast.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I like the prices now. Though every year they have to fix time bonus for missions. Now what harvester do you recommend for a second harvester. Either standard or mod works.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

I agree with the Op. Even though I don't usually play easy, I think some of the pricing should be adjusted for easy players. Cheating isn't an option for folks that don't want instant money.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
W1der

Post by W1der »

I sort of agree with the OP but also I do not ...

Forestry was an easy way to "get started", playing FS15 ... but just to realize it would be more profitable to just stay with forestry and just skip the "farming".
With FS17 forestry is more balanced ...
I play with the time set to x1 and I use forestry to optimize the cash flow in between harvests ... and that makes it feel more realistic, as that is what most farmers around here do (forestry during the winter).
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5