Trailer show in mod manager BUT not in game

BOOLA

Trailer show in mod manager BUT not in game

Post by BOOLA »

Ok so I am using a mod manager I see all the mods that i have installed But not all show in the game (HERE they dont show mod game manager )

whats up with this and how to fix it

thank you
Wir danken allen Moddern für ihre Mods
My_System
Procobator

Re: Trailer show in mod manager BUT not in game

Post by Procobator »

Mods probably have some major error and won't load. It's fairly common.
BOOLA

Post by BOOLA »

Procobator wrote:Mods probably have some major error and won't load. It's fairly common.

Pity
My_System
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

Did you unzip the zips that were in the zips lol. I joke but seriously I was having that issue earlier and was very close to deleting all of my mods but after actually looking through the zip folders that the mods I couldn't find were in, I found that there were like four more zip folders I had to go through to get the actual zip file for the mod I was missing.
Playing in Pacific Northwest (NE Oregon) on Xbox One and PC.
BOOLA

Post by BOOLA »

mountaincowboy wrote:Did you unzip the zips that were in the zips lol. I joke but seriously I was having that issue earlier and was very close to deleting all of my mods but after actually looking through the zip folders that the mods I couldn't find were in, I found that there were like four more zip folders I had to go through to get the actual zip file for the mod I was missing.

Yes i did all 6 folders BUT it is so confusing, you search and search then it turns out to be for FS15
My_System
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

I had that problem on a few mods also, the main eye candy tag said FS17 but all the internal files were littered with FS15. I've come to the conclusion that half of the new fun playing on PC is hunting down mods that work as advertised for the actual FS17 game lol.
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

Where have you been downloading mods from? I've found a couple places that are really good to get mods from and a few more that are hit and miss and some that are just scamming spammers.