Thank you Giant’s – Just Wow!!

lexiontech

Re: Thank you Giant’s – Just Wow!!

Post by lexiontech »

Love that they added the Brent Grain cart! Here is me hoping it has color selection and selectable tracked or wheeled! Love that they added everything they did really, awesome to see some large scale implements finally make their way into the game. Also wondering about this Agrisem Cultiplow. At only 26 feet and requiring 420 HP, I hope they integrated the plowing feature into this so you can use it every 3rd harvest instead of using a traditional plow. Otherwise if it is only a cultivator, the 32 foot Horsch Tiger 10LT only requires 400 hp so it would not make much sense to buy this in game when it is smaller and harder to pull than the Horsch.
Phantoms

Post by Phantoms »

I was worrying about this after I purchased the BigBud DLC now that it's on sale.

The Agrisem Cultiplow Platnium is shown under Cultivators instead of plows. It does have a description of "A subsoiler prepares fields for the next sowing. It can be used instead of a plow". It leaves a culitvated field once used, but the field does show as having been plowed where it's used. I'm so happy I got the DLC now as the Big Bud tractor didn't really interest me, mainly the cultiplow and the big Great Plains sower.
Playing on PC
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

^^. The Big Buds are amazing. That is probably my favorite DLC in the entire FS series. I love all the big tools that came with it.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
Gundad68

Post by Gundad68 »

When I use the Cultiplow it shows the field as plowed on my game.?????????
Xbone player,too poor for a PC. lol
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Ya but it also leaves a cultivated texture
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Phantoms

Post by Phantoms »

Gundad68 wrote:When I use the Cultiplow it shows the field as plowed on my game.?????????
Yes, I was referring to the field texture. It does count as a plow event though.

And make no mistake, I'm fine with it showing as a cultivated texture. I was mainly worried if it counted as a plowing event. It shows as a cultivated texture as it's a subsoiler with basically a cultiroller following.
Playing on PC
Phantoms

Post by Phantoms »

:mrgreen:
Playing on PC