[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

stevoxsi

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by stevoxsi »

Xbox is the same. Gold subscription gets you multiplayer and so on, but you also get 4 games a month to keep as long as you have the sub. Granted some are garbage, but we got Forza horizon 2 this month which is pretty good along with dead space 3.
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

And a console costs considerably less than a decent spec gaming pc! Each to their own I guess
FS17 on XBone
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

lefe1 wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:49 pm
Krd1749 wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:40 am Apologies for posting this here, but does anyone know if you need ps plus to be able to download mods and use them offline?

I am thinking about letting my subscription lapse as I mostly play single player/sim games now, but I can't live without FS19 mods.
Yes you still can download mods without a PS+ account.
Thank you!
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

TallPaul003 wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:52 pm And a console costs considerably less than a decent spec gaming pc! Each to their own I guess
Remember the games cost close to twice as much a lot of the time though (and that's just release prices), so unless you only play a handful of games the PC can be more cost effective.

As you say, each to their own though. A PC won't be suitable for everyone. :smileynew:
markare

Post by markare »

stevoxsi wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:28 pm Xbox is the same. Gold subscription gets you multiplayer and so on, but you also get 4 games a month to keep as long as you have the sub. Granted some are garbage, but we got Forza horizon 2 this month which is pretty good along with dead space 3.
They gave us for honor aswell which isn't too bad a game when you get into it. And on the forza mention. Come the end of next month FH2 and all dlc is being dropped. They gave us a game that's pretty much useless, you can't use community skins on cars, you can import skins from your forza account to any other forza game, I'm glad I didn't pay for that game.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

this_is_gav wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:09 pm
TallPaul003 wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:52 pm And a console costs considerably less than a decent spec gaming pc! Each to their own I guess
Remember the games cost close to twice as much a lot of the time though (and that's just release prices), so unless you only play a handful of games the PC can be more cost effective.

As you say, each to their own though. A PC won't be suitable for everyone. :smileynew:
Very true, it's up there with the apple/android battle- there's no right or wrong, it's what works for you.

Unfortunately I'm not able to play many games at once as I forget the buttons too easily so stick to just 2 or 3- if I don't play a game for a while and go back to it, it's like learning it all over from new again ! Surprised I got to grips with FS to be honest- for a noob with no experience of farming other than having a little boy fascination with tractors and diggers for many years, working out most of the game isn't easy at all- I'm actually quite impressed with what I've picked up and now enjoy watching some farming vids on youtube- even recognise tractors I see out and about IRL too!

I would love to have a big ol' expensive PC setup and not be stuck to console limitations but for me it's a couple of hours of escapism a week being able to just pick it up and play- and even then I still forget what's happening in each field and keep up with the farm- seasons proved too rigid for the lack of time I play it.

Am sure I'm not the only one who seems to spend more time on here than actually playing the game...
FS17 on XBone
Deutz man 555

Post by Deutz man 555 »

Komatsu in fs 19! Never mind mods thus week let's just concentrate on fs19 it's going to be epic!!!
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

It's a good day farmers! What a nice surprise on a Monday!
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
garyst

Post by garyst »

Thought the jcb utility vehicle made by whitebull was supposed to be for console too?, or am I mistaken? Anyway alot of nice mods today.
Fred53-ITA

Post by Fred53-ITA »

fenixguy wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:55 pm It's a good day farmers! What a nice surprise on a Monday!
*Sees that the Modhub is full of new mods*
Thanks to anyone that tested all of these mods for us!
Probably playing FS17 on De Terra Italica or Estancia Lapacho, with a MF 600 by BlackSheep-Modding or one of the tractors from the Farming Classics' pack by Dogface.
Or maybe i'm playing FS19 on Campaign of France or ItalianRiceXL with a FIAT 1300 and a Fiatagri 180-90 by Peppe978.
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

garyst wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:57 pm Thought the jcb utility vehicle made by whitebull was supposed to be for console too?, or am I mistaken?
Whitebull did say for console to, it might still be in testing for console, it does show as beta for pc
garyst

Post by garyst »

jamesadams933 wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:12 pm
garyst wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:57 pm Thought the jcb utility vehicle made by whitebull was supposed to be for console too?, or am I mistaken?
Whitebull did say for console to, it might still be in testing for console, it does show as beta for pc
Ok thanks, hopefully it will come to console too.
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

yeah it would be nice, honestly dont see a use for it other than mobbing around the map, but still fun lol
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

Is the money mod going to be in fs19
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Whats the new seasons update
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys