[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

RODHA

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by RODHA »

+1 *thumbsup*
I second that. It was better when we know nothing.
We both have the element of surprise and the excitement comes with it.
We also didn't have those people constantly asking about mods.
It was a win win for everybody.
Lis started it with the best of intentions but it seems the actual purpose has been distorted.
PS5 / FS22
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

^^^Yes agree it has been distorted^^^
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

Or we could just vote to stop mods in the game in general... ;)
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I was going to say the same thing about not having the updates but I've enjoyed seeing what I can expect in the next week or two. But really, if people asking about mods bothers anyone so much, why not avoid this thread?

That's a win-win for everybody.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

If there was a separate topic for people just to ask and moan about mods then it would be easy to avoid that one but as this topic also includes a lot of good conversations and information flow it is a bit difficult to do that.
PS5 / FS22
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

Funny thing is this threads title sais "info" so you come into this thread to ask a question and get hammered!.. So if your not allowed to ask questions here because people get offended or dont like em and feel the need to comment/reply rather than skip past then it shouldnt have "info" in the title that needs taking down.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Law0t019t This is what you posted yesterday and now your doing it yourself.. one post you say you don't like when people start an arguments but now you are doing it. mmmmm double standard

g the ex
Law0t019t wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:25 pm the fact that no matter how you word something you want to post on here people just assume your moaning and jump to start an argument happened to me a few times on here and its honestly putting me of the community and the game if people cant respond in a respectful manner they shouldnt reply at all or even be on this forum it was created for things like asking questions and trying to get info but when you do your attacked things need to change i know a lot of people and friends who are to scared to post questions or just avoid this forum in general because it has a bad name for moany agrressive people who spit there dummy out at the slightest post
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

No not at all lefe your twisting my words you obviously looking for an argument for doing things like this? I am just quoting what the thread sais becasue people come on here contradicting themselves?.. How is that starting an argument? All i said is if you cant post something in this thread without getting hammered for it or people cant ignore it if they dont like it then it shouldnt say info as its misleading? Tell me hoe thats causing an argument im trying to put things out there that are causing issues and there simple fixes? If you didnt like what i wrote you didnt need to reply hence there would be no argument?? :) Am i wrong?
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

RODHA wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:56 pm If there was a separate topic for people just to ask and moan about mods then it would be easy to avoid that one
In the last two pages there are no questions/moaning about when/what mods will be released. There are only posts moaning about people asking those questions and whether or not Liz should take a day off work.

This goes for all of us, myself included: want to clean up this thread? Don't post unless you can answer a question for someone or actually have info about Console mods - currently in testing. If someone asks a question you don't feel should be asked, ignore it. *thumbsup*

So, what is the Homemade Multitool in testing? Anyone know?
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

Fenixguy well said no more needs to be said thats all anyones tried to say so lets drop the topic and i had wondered if it might be like the it si project that weird looking loader we got a while back??
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Law0t019t wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:20 pm No not at all lefe your twisting my words you obviously looking for an argument for doing things like this? I am just quoting what the thread sais becasue people come on here contradicting themselves?.. How is that starting an argument? All i said is if you cant post something in this thread without getting hammered for it or people cant ignore it if they dont like it then it shouldnt say info as its misleading? Tell me hoe thats causing an argument im trying to put things out there that are causing issues and there simple fixes? If you didnt like what i wrote you didnt need to reply hence there would be no argument?? :) Am i wrong?
^^ This topic is 373 pages and members like lefe and me are on this topic since the very begining. Were you? No.
So, what we are trying to say has a support of 373 pages of %80 nonsense.
Did you read all 373 pages? No. So, you are putting out an opinion without sufficient amount of knowledge on the subject.
Which is one of the fundamental reasons why arguments start in this forum.
People having opinions without sufficient knowledge to support that opinion.
PS5 / FS22
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

I have actually but just kept quiet for most the time and ive seen plenty of times you and lefe start on people here youve just done it again... Did u not read the last post we stopped it and u go and cause another ive been on this forum long enough i dont need to have commented for ages to be here so grow up and stop spitting ur dummy out over nothing your argument is pointless tried to be civil and still certain people act like babies like plenty of people have said the last few pages if you dont like a post or comment dont reply how freekin hard is that for people to grasp?? And allso just because you and lefe have been here for aparently longer that gives you the right to speak to people like s..t all the time yeah? Top world we live in eyy
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Y'all could probably PM each other... :lol: That would cut down some posts.

I'm assuming the New Holland TS is an update to the ones on the modhub. I've never really used them. Was there any bugs associated with them that might be fixed? Might have to try them out in the future.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I have no doubt you have read all the posts in this topic in 3 months time Law0t019t.
PS5 / FS22
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

^^^^ i believe they are an update and ive used them alot they a really good low powered tractors good for yard work i find and tbh ive never come across any issies or bugs with them theyvwork perfect for me anyone else had any issues? But yes i would defo recomend using them if you get the chance :)