[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

redglasses

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by redglasses »

With how much their charging for fs19 I would assume that they could have a separate testing team for testing the game
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

You would think they would red maybe a year before before fs20 comes out they will stop supporting fs19 lol
eric21

Post by eric21 »

redglasses wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:03 pm With how much their charging for fs19 I would assume that they could have a separate testing team for testing the game
Maybe theybwill expand for fs21. I believe some of the sales goes to the brand manufacturers
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

I said this way back on page 348 I believe.. time to close up shop. Kitchen's closed. Just as mod testing / submitting should be for FS17 at this point. Let the testers focus on FS19 so we don't have a bunch of bugs like we did when 17 came out. Even though I'm sure many of you will still complain about the a. lack of mods for 17 and b. bugs in 19.

Oh and the price of this game. I'm not a console player but isn't like $60 the average price of a new console game? I happen to think the $34.99 or whatever they charge for the PC version is a steal. Think of how many hours most people put into it. A movie ticket costs what, $8 for 1.5 to 2 hours? STOP THE COMPLAINING.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Some copies of fifa on console were over £60 so I think the price is more than reasonable judging by the amount of time I play farming simulator
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

wiseguy49 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:10 pm Oh and the price of this game. I'm not a console player but isn't like $60 the average price of a new console game? I happen to think the $34.99 or whatever they charge for the PC version is a steal. Think of how many hours most people put into it. A movie ticket costs what, $8 for 1.5 to 2 hours? STOP THE COMPLAINING.
Actually here it is $67, which is nearing the price of a triple A game, now if the quality of fs19 is going to be that of a triple A game I'll stop complaining
My Discord
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

I've spent more hours playing fs17 in the last 2 years than all the other games I have combined, so well worth the money and more. If the extra money makes giants grow as a company and improves future versions of the game then I'm more than happy to invest.
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

redglasses wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:57 pm ^^Are we really going to go this route with this topic :hmm:
Not really, but it’s kinda hard coming to the FS forum, when it’s covered with posts or threads regarding the lack of mods for consoles, why can’t consoles have this and that. Not to mention the posts regarding when do we get new mods or why haven’t they been tested yet.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
eight_lugs

Post by eight_lugs »

Really hoping for some tippers and 3m cultivators this week
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

BreadedVirus wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:04 pm Not really, but it’s kinda hard coming to the FS forum, when it’s covered with posts or threads regarding the lack of mods for consoles, why can’t consoles have this and that. Not to mention the posts regarding when do we get new mods or why haven’t they been tested yet.
None of my posts made in the past few days on the topic have regarded any of those, except for the testing, also it was an honest question for a giants employee, it was not an attempt to complain
My Discord
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

Well next month fs 19 will be out
markare

Post by markare »

BreadedVirus wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:04 pm

Not really, but it’s kinda hard coming to the FS forum, when it’s covered with posts or threads regarding the lack of mods for consoles, why can’t consoles have this and that. Not to mention the posts regarding when do we get new mods or why haven’t they been tested yet.

Don't read the console mods thread then, no one is forcing you. You can skip past threads that have no relevance to you again no one is forcing you to read anything. We understand you have a pc, but every opportunity to point that out and pretty much rain on console players as though they are beneath you is even more tedious than reading posts about wishlists, hopes, ideas and even people's dreams of what could be in the game if it is possible.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

markare wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:49 pm
BreadedVirus wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:04 pm

Don't read the console mods thread then, no one is forcing you. You can skip past threads that have no relevance to you again no one is forcing you to read anything. We understand you have a pc, but every opportunity to point that out and pretty much rain on console players as though they are beneath you is even more tedious than reading posts about wishlists, hopes, ideas and even people's dreams of what could be in the game if it is possible.

I have a PS4 so I must be beneath myself then....
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

Is it really that hard to just skip past something you dont like... Why reply!? Just skip past and there would be no issues it really isnt that hard :/ leave the people that want to reply with productive and sensible answers to do so.
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

How about we all get back on topic here before this thread gets locked. Again.
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.