[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Natearador

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by Natearador »

Colin_TJ wrote:there is already one JD tractor on mod hub
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2017
GUYS JOHN DEERE WILL NEVER COME BECAUSE....
Edit by Guil. Less of that language please.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Chainsawcrazy wrote:This is the reason why I have been staying away from this forum. You post a question, problem, or idea and the whole damn world goes off in every direction. The purpose of this forum has changed from helping and providing a resource for ideas to a giant Bratwurst fest about everything. This is just a observation not centering anyone out however it's time to get back to the roots of what game forums are for.
I'm not sure how you read or interpret this forum in general or the topics written in it but I've never seen such a war zone or catastrophy like you claim. All I see, entertaining posts, sharing information and sometimes of course arguments on different thoughts.
PS5 / FS22
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Natearador wrote:
GUYS JOHN DEERE WILL NEVER COME BECAUSE...
Well someone wont get anything this year
Natearador

Post by Natearador »

eric21 wrote:
Natearador wrote:
GUYS JOHN DEERE WILL NEVER COME BECAUSE...
Well someone wont get anything this year
It won't come I'm sorry but guys u have to realize the facts
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

We all know that, but that doesn't give you the "go" to start commenting in all caps. Also, the guy was trying to prove a point that there is a JD mod on ModHub, he did not mean that JD was coming as a result to it. Also, most of us know JD won't be coming any time soon.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
averydan

Post by averydan »

I see the ITRunner trucks being tested for PC. What are the odds of this ever hitting console? With this option and the dump bed already provided, it would provide us with a type of dump truck/ grain truck. A bob truck style grain truck would be perfect for old stream farm by BSM. Its a little tight driving even the 50,000l trailer. The 70k isn't even an option, nor is it really needed though. I love this farm and farming strategy. It allows you to stay busy in all aspects. Just on a smaller crop scale.
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

Some people here do get rather carried away (to put in mildly) when others post asking if John Deere will ever come to consoles, as if its some sort of impossibility. It may be unlikely, it may even be highly unlikely, but its not impossible.

One thing being close to the games industry, and knowing a bit about how the games industry works, has taught me is that some people will furiously tell you something is an impossibility until the moment whatever it is that is meant to be impossible actually happens. Then they very quickly disappear off. I've seen it time and time again with various games.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Mobias wrote:Some people here do get rather carried away (to put in mildly) when others post asking if John Deere will ever come to consoles, as if its some sort of impossibility. It may be unlikely, it may even be highly unlikely, but its not impossible.

One thing being close to the games industry, and knowing a bit about how the games industry works, has taught me is that some people will furiously tell you something is an impossibility until the moment whatever it is that is meant to be impossible actually happens. Then they very quickly disappear off. I've seen it time and time again with various games.
Getting a John Deere mod on consoles is impossible until GIANTS can get a license for it. Until then, you're out of luck :hi:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Smith Modding wrote:
Mobias wrote:Some people here do get rather carried away (to put in mildly) when others post asking if John Deere will ever come to consoles, as if its some sort of impossibility. It may be unlikely, it may even be highly unlikely, but its not impossible.

Getting a John Deere mod on consoles is impossible until GIANTS can get a license for it. Until then, you're out of luck :hi:
I agree with both of you. If you'd started a discussion 2 years ago on whether or not consoles can get mods, you would've been laughed right of the forums. But until Giants can legally allow us to have certain brands, you can bet we won't have them. Always a possibility.

But this begs the question, why does it matter? There are no JD's currently in testing for consoles which is what this thread is about.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

Smith Modding wrote:

Getting a John Deere mod on consoles is impossible until GIANTS can get a license for it. :
Yes I know. Giants getting that licence is what I was talking about.
Chainsawcrazy

Post by Chainsawcrazy »

:confusednew: This whole john Deere.....
Edit by Guil. If you keep using language like that a warning will be issued followed by a ban.
Infrastructure contractor tasty beef farmer
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

True, very true. It does indeed get annoying, especially for us daily users.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Extremely annoying. A little bit of research and you'd get your answer
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

What's also annoying is people complaining all the time about it to. skip over it and don't read it if you don't like it.
KlaasLintz

Post by KlaasLintz »

Maybe Giants already got license to use it without telling us, and are using it to make a John Deere DLC sometime in the future
Who knows :P
I look forward to playing Farming Simulator when i get home from work everyday, i can really unwind, relax and clear my head when im playing.