[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

RODHA

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by RODHA »

LukeSpidey wrote:No. We should get the map. The one that contain both, small fields and large fields. Narrow roads and wide roads. Both for small and big equipment. The map with has the features of all the best maps ever created. Where you can merge and divide fields however you want. With great foresty areas and animal farms. What we need is the Holy Grail of all the maps.

BTW - Don't think we ever get one. :sadnew:
I think BsM's new map, The Valley The Old Farm will be just like this.

masterplan wrote:Dude, "bank holiday" is a term meaning everything is closed, not just banks. :-) You have these in your country too, but you probably call them differently. We call them (literally translated) state holidays.
Well, of course we have national holidays but we call them "national holidays" in foreign correspondance so that every one would understand what we mean :mrgreen:

I've heard this "Bank Holiday" thing a lot and always thought it is really realted to Banks. Now I know the bitter truth. It is a holiday no one really gets :sadnew:
PS5 / FS22
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

RODHA wrote: I've heard this "Bank Holiday" thing a lot and always thought it is really realted to Banks. Now I know the bitter truth. It is a holiday no one really gets :sadnew:
It originally is indeed. It was such a holiday, that even banks were closed. :-)
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

RODHA wrote:
LukeSpidey wrote:No. We should get the map. The one that contain both, small fields and large fields. Narrow roads and wide roads. Both for small and big equipment. The map with has the features of all the best maps ever created. Where you can merge and divide fields however you want. With great foresty areas and animal farms. What we need is the Holy Grail of all the maps.

BTW - Don't think we ever get one. :sadnew:

masterplan wrote:Dude, "bank holiday" is a term meaning everything is closed, not just banks. :-) You have these in your country too, but you probably call them differently. We call them (literally translated) state holidays.
Well, of course we have national holidays but we call them "national holidays" in foreign correspondance so that every one would understand what we mean :mrgreen:

I've heard this "Bank Holiday" thing a lot and always thought it is really realted to Banks. Now I know the bitter truth. It is a holiday no one really gets :sadnew:
Its kinda of national holiday
It falls on a monday after the weekend and everyone goes on holidday
Florish

Post by Florish »

@listertan: Just out of curiosity. The IH 844 for console, has it allready been tested an not passed, or is it in the waiting que for testing ?
Digital farmer from the Netherlands
- FS17/19 on PS4
- FS22 on PS5
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Pantera is in there for weeks :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
So, anything is possible
PS5 / FS22
LukeSpidey

Post by LukeSpidey »

RODHA wrote:
Wow, somehow I knew nothing of this map, but I visited BsM's website and from what they posted it looks amazing. I pray for it being released on consoles as well.

Does anyone know anything about this map besides the basic info on their page?
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

LukeSpidey wrote:Wow, somehow I knew nothing of this map, but I visited BsM's website and from what they posted it looks amazing. I pray for it being released on consoles as well.

Does anyone know anything about this map besides the basic info on their page?
Try their facebook page. They made online voting for the names of the 4 villages on the map and the sizes and even for the shapes of the fields.
Also take a look at their youtube channel.
PS5 / FS22
LukeSpidey

Post by LukeSpidey »

Oh, but I don't have facebook. Everytime I try to visit the page it forces me to register, which I would prefer to avoid. But I will take a look. Thanks RODHA.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

LukeSpidey wrote:Oh, but I don't have facebook. Everytime I try to visit the page it forces me to register, which I would prefer to avoid. But I will take a look. Thanks RODHA.
You are welcome *thumbsup*

Btw, you can open a facebook page with no info in it just to see the stuff you need.

These days a lot of companies and individuals use facebook more than their own wesite. Weird but real.
PS5 / FS22
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Rodha you spelled website wrong!!Now all the X1 players are going to look down on us PS4 players!!! J/K
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

TacoFarmer wrote:Rodha you spelled website wrong!!Now all the X1 players are going to look down on us PS4 players!!! J/K
Nope, they can't cause they just have a lowly console :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

So we are the middle class then.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

TacoFarmer wrote:Rodha you spelled website wrong!!Now all the X1 players are going to look down on us PS4 players!!! J/K
We already do. :lol: Sony's the reason we have such strict modding rules... :rolleyesnew:

:!: *For the love of all simulated farming, please take that as the joke it's intended to be.* :!:
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Fenixguy this would be a boring world without joking.I love my PS4.When the Kuhn DLC dropped I loved my XB1 better because Sony didn't let me download it at first and I was going nuts to try it. And speaking of the Kuhn DLC why does all the equipment puzzle icon say they can connect to weights.If they can connect to weights,how¿
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

TacoFarmer wrote: And speaking of the Kuhn DLC why does all the equipment puzzle icon say they can connect to weights.If they can connect to weights,how¿
It's the recommended weight to balance the tractor with that tool. I just use whatever size keeps the tires on the ground.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!