[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Farm-war

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by Farm-war »

I really feel very heavy the maps good the past updates, since I only have 94% of memory for mods, eliminating those that reslmente do not use and now it has more hahahaha interesting mods and do not open space for such amazing mods fills me with rage that microsoft does not allow more space in console I hope we fix that that this was the beginning of something good in the future for console players
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

guys is already there another combine that joins this game Deutz-Fahr HTS 6095 thanks moder for your valuable contribution
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

What about auto loading log trailer for consoles or factories that could be place on land
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

No map today, my farm has got away ... still waiting for the valley or something new now
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

BearClaw wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:43 pm No map today, my farm has got away ... still waiting for the valley or something new now
my friend look at the modhub well there a new harvester Deutz-Fahr HTS 6095 like not there anything today
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Coltar452017 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:51 pm What about auto loading log trailer for consoles or factories that could be place on land

No these have scripts and can't be on console.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Ihatemyself wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:41 am Steiger would be nice on consoles.
viewtopic.php?f=895&t=114717&start=750
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:55 am
Coltar452017 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:51 pm What about auto loading log trailer for consoles or factories that could be place on land
I'm done with that "it has outside scripts so it can't be on console" thing after autoloading trailers.
They don't use any existing in game scripts.
Obviously Giants added some new scripts into the base game with the latest patch so that modders can use them to make mods like autoloading trailers for consoles.
From now on, anything is possible imo.
Giants is working hard on leveling the ground for console and PC.
PS5 / FS22
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

RODHA wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:32 am
FordFarmer97 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:55 am
I'm done with that "it has outside scripts so it can't be on console" thing after autoloading trailers.
Obviously Giants added some new scripts into the base game with the latest patch so that modders can use them to make mods like autoloading trailers for consoles.
I agree, but PC as far as im aware has it to where they can autoload anything, we just have bales, so yes anything is possible, to a certain extent, hopefully this makes sense.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I'm now pretty sure BigC that the absent features will be on consoles in the near future.
I've said it before and I'm repeating myself now, even if Giants wouldn't be able to make PC and console %100 equal in FS17 they will make it happen on FS19.
I've no doubt now.
The only thing is that the modders will probably still have to put some extra effort for console mods but at least they will have all they need on script wise or on other techical necessities.
PS5 / FS22
Ihatemyself

Post by Ihatemyself »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:15 am
Ooooh :lol: i thought i posted it on that thread
I like tractors and stuff :d
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

I agree with you, Rodha but I am worried that Microsoft and Playstation do not want to give more space for the mod since they come more and more mods to console and many very good mods but the place is still limited even having only the most important mods is already almost full two maps and some mods and is almost 100% hopefully give us more space also to download more mods, and you're right giant is struggling hard to level this and I'm betting a lot on the next farming 19 in console issue :search: :hi:
Guil

Post by Guil »

RODHA wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:32 am
I don't think there was anything added, scripts from loading bales were always in the game. How else would bsm Quadro mod work? I think the bale trailers are using the same script but just without any animation.

Obviously I could be wrong with all this but it makes sense to me.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

The in game arcusin autostack and bsm quadro pack V uses the same script. But I don't think it is the same with autoloading trailer. Because, both arcusin and quadro pack V registers and acquires bales from a very close distance and the loading script looks pretty different.
But autoloading trailer can register and acquire bale from a long distance and you can actually control bale stacks like an object and move them around in mid air.
I really don't think those could be same script.
One is much more complicated than the other.
PS5 / FS22
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Ihatemyself wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:58 am
FordFarmer97 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:15 am
Ooooh :lol: i thought i posted it on that thread
:lol: *thumbsup*
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.