My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
RODHA

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by RODHA »

canadafarms wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:48 pm
fenixguy wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:33 pm
canadafarms wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:06 pm Using the term 2x to refer to a standard size map is incorrect as a standard map would be 1x. 4x means the map is 4 times larger than a standard map. As far as I am aware there is no such thing as a 2x map.
This confused me as well because I never understood why a standard map was 2x until it was explained to me. I was under the impression that a standard map is 2km x 2km, thus a 2x2. The 4x4 map is 4km x 4km, or twice the size of a standard map. I'm probably wrong. I've never measured the distance myself.
That’s why people say that but it isn’t why it’s called 4x because this would not work with a 16x. A 16x map is 8km by 8km. Think of it like this, 4x is 2 standard maps wide by 2 standard maps up and down, 2x2=4 so a 4x map is the size of 4 standard maps put together. A 16x map is 4 standard maps wide by 4 standard maps up and down, 4x4=16 standard maps. A 2x would be just that, 2 maps put together but that doesn’t work in terms of a square, that would be a rectangle and I haven’t seen a rectangle map for FS yet.
Are you sure about that? Because what I know is the exact same thing with fenixguy. And if what you say is the correct definition, then what is the map size consoles use?
PS5 / FS22
Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

Guil wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:05 pm Thanks. I googled it but it kinda looked like the lely and pottinger mowers to me.

The kverneland/taarup is a trailed mower itms nothing like the pottinger it’s very nice and comes with 2 different designs one taarup and one kverneland and taarup they’re completely different it’s like the new holland but very different just an easy comparison
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

RODHA wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:52 am Are you sure about that? Because what I know is the exact same thing with fenixguy. And if what you say is the correct definition, then what is the map size consoles use?
I think he's right but the explanation is a bit confusing. A standard map (as seen in consoles) is roughly 2x2km (as you can determine from the map coordinates). The huge maps on PC are 8x8km which is 16x the standard map size - standard map is 4 sq km; 16x map is 64 sq km. The confusion comes about when people refer to the standard map as being 2x - yes it is 2km x 2km but its a misleading term when considering the '16x' maps.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ OK. Now I get it better.
Thank you FarmerJimbob :hi:
PS5 / FS22
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

FarmerJimbob wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:39 pm
RODHA wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:52 am Are you sure about that? Because what I know is the exact same thing with fenixguy. And if what you say is the correct definition, then what is the map size consoles use?
I think he's right but the explanation is a bit confusing. A standard map (as seen in consoles) is roughly 2x2km (as you can determine from the map coordinates). The huge maps on PC are 8x8km which is 16x the standard map size - standard map is 4 sq km; 16x map is 64 sq km. The confusion comes about when people refer to the standard map as being 2x - yes it is 2km x 2km but its a misleading term when considering the '16x' maps.
Thanks for helping me explain Farmer Jimbob, sorry if the explanation was confusing. When using the term “x” you are referring to a multiple and when you don’t include a second number behind the “x” to know what the multiple is then the second number automatically becomes a 1. So the term 4x means 4x1, 16x means 16x1 and the 1 in this case would be the standard map. That’s why I said if you must refer to a standard map with the an “x” then it would actually be 1x because 1x1=1 standard map. So when you say 2x you are actually saying 2x1 which doesn’t make sense. Hope that is less confusing :lol:
PS4
Snake1208ab

Post by Snake1208ab »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:36 pm ^^ Come to TN, I'll put you to work! :lol: :lol:
Up before the sun get home after sun goes down what a beautiful life it is :biggrin2: *thumbsup*
Playing on pc
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^Yup, it's great!
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
OutlawVol

Post by OutlawVol »

You guys think we will get the bale storage by LS-ModCompany on console? Been looking and can’t find anything.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Guil wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:15 am What's a taarup mower?
Hopefully this one by CDModelz. It would be nice to have another trailed mower conditioner. Edit: It's out and it looks glorious! Can't wait to use.
Last edited by fenixguy on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

OutlawVol wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:24 pm You guys think we will get the bale storage by LS-ModCompany on console? Been looking and can’t find anything.
I do not think so, it has the mentioned script that are impossible in console so have fun with what can give us things alone will be accommodated without having to ask for it, be patient farmer and enjoy what they already gave you all the mods are necessary so to playing today was a good day of fishing :hi: :gamer:
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I cant wait to use that mower, looks sick. Altenstein will be the perfect fit
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Ihatemyself

Post by Ihatemyself »

The itsi project thing has a weird camera and it is hard to use. Kinda disapointin :neutralnew:
I like tractors and stuff :d
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

redglasses wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:20 amI cant wait to use that mower, looks sick. Altenstein will be the perfect fit
Hey Red, this "sick" thing, it is identical to the good old "cool" right? :biggrin2:
Teens use that word so ofthen these days I'm just trying to figure out the real meaning behind it.
Because when I get sick, I don't like it :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Yeah 'sick' means cool :lol: come on Rodha you got to get hip with the cool kids :coolnew: :lol:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10