[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

BearClaw

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by BearClaw »

Bungle wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:59 pm
JTACE wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:49 pm This is unbelievable no mods yet giants are playing with us.
I expect more from you giants, what a big disappointment
Better the mods get tested properly and we get good ones than them rushing them through and everyone moaning that they don’t work the way we want them to!! Oh, and they don’t owe us anything...... Mods are a bonus! I’d be inclined to step back - look at the other farming simulator games you are able to purchase for console and think about how lucky we are to have what is available to us already!!

I agree with you, but it would be better off without the testing list thread. When we see a mod there, we start trippin for it. I tried to stop watching it but its hard when everyone talks about it in the forum
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
Highsider

Post by Highsider »

This is the most generous game I know :biggrin2:
If they'll all keep complaining like this, FS19 will have a paid modhub :frown:
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

I think we got all we can ask for, no reason for complaining. But still when we see upcoming mods on net we get ants in tve blood lol
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

I can totally appreciate why Black Sheep Modding stopped posting upcoming mods...... and was slightly surprised (after the hounding he received about The West Coast) that BulletBill told the “community” that he (and OxygenDavid) had started working on another masterpiece. He has a far higher tolerance to bullsh!t than I have.
Playing on XBone in Somerset, UK - Typically spending more time on the forum than actually playing the game.
Lincolntech8105

Post by Lincolntech8105 »

I think Giants does an amazing job, and I appreciate everything they do for us! Love seeing new mods that they release! Keep up the great work!
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

I think a lot of users really dont know for sure what a mod or a modder are. Heard some that believed mods was part of the game by giants. Knowledge is the answer here, ther will always be someone who just dont get it.
ItaBlufox

Post by ItaBlufox »

Considering that console MOD have been put in for the first time, I can only say thanks to giants. The game would not have been the same without mod. I do not see the reason to criticize. We hope that FS19 is still richer than mod and maybe insert those that are now only for PC even on consoles. But then ..... we use FREE mods created by modder without paying. But what do we want more? So THANKS GIANTS!
FS19!!SAME FOREVER!
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I've been too busy working on my virtual farm to keep up with what's coming out. Honestly a good map is all I need to keep me interested. Most of the equipment I use is in-game stuff anyway. I've never understood the "I demand more" crowd. Sad that their life revolves around a video game. Go outside and enjoy life a little.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
JTACE

Post by JTACE »

you understand me badly, what I am talking about is that if we pay a game, with or without mods, we are investing in the company and if we are investing we want good results, not normal results.

this week and last week we had 5 days without mods and that's the Giants fault.

the work they have done has been good, but if they are not taking the tests they hire people who have many unemployed and many have shown potential (as in the case of black sheep) and what in the end I am to say is that they could handle the mods more quickly and give priority to more "expected" mods to keep fans like me expecting not quantity of the same but diversified amount.
markare

Post by markare »

In little over a year we have over 300 mods for console alone. Averaging 6 per week. All free at no extra cost, yet you still think we deserve more?? Many other companies release these as paid dlc so all those mods would run up a massive bill. Again my point about complaining that we don't get free stuff regular. We are not entitled to free items. Giants did not have to implement mods on console. I would recommend going back to fs15 play with what is given in the game then you will realise exactly how fortunate we have been with 17 why do people feel like they are owed something free all the time because they bought a game. Older games and consoles had no Modding scene. What you bought on disc was the final product. Then along comes the Internet and digital downloads for consoles so games get rushed full of errors and people complain there are broken parts in games. Patches are released and all is fine until something else is found to be broken. Then we get mods and people demand we get stuff more regular than we ever did. Gaming has come a long way far too quickly. As I said St the start we have over 300 mods available on console I'm sure something in there can feed the need to do stuff. Nothing changes the gameplay majorly except seasons. As someone said earlier maybe the in testing thread should be taken away, Modders shouldn't release info about mods and then when they get released it is a surprise to people. That way all these posts about giants should just concentrate on this, why haven't we got that, i demand we grt this, etc etc would all stop
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

JTACE wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:24 pmthis week and last week we had 5 days without mods and that's the Giants fault.
You'll be alright. There's no schedule when mods are supposed to be available. We've had plenty of good stuff released recently. Go check out what the other farming games release on a monthly basis and see if Giants is producing better "results" than them.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Turbojugend

Post by Turbojugend »

I believe that we're lucky to have mods on consoles at all. I can count on one hand the number of PS4 games I own that support mods, so exactly when they are released is not an issue for me.
heyimbill.com
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

JTACE wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:49 pm This is unbelievable no mods yet giants are playing with us.
I expect more from you giants, what a big disappointment
Good things come to those that wait. Also people shouldn't be so pushy when it comes to free things especially when the modders put a lot of time and effort into these mods for our entertainment and leisure. I'm thankful that they are a company that even cares about our opinions.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
JTACE

Post by JTACE »

if it was not for Giant's to bring the mods they would be others and they would not be where they are today and I want them to be at the top because I like their work but it's not just to say thanks and good work, we have to squeeze with them for them, be the best.
jbordelon

Post by jbordelon »

The entitled generation is so frustrating. I remember when I bought a new game for my Super Nintendo, all I got was the game. No add-on content. It still amazes me that Farming Simulator has so many mods for free.