[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Goose66

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by Goose66 »

JTACE wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:12 pm if it was not for Giant's to bring the mods they would be others and they would not be where they are today and I want them to be at the top because I like their work but it's not just to say thanks and good work, we have to squeeze with them for them, be the best.

What the hell are you talking about ? We have to squeeze them to produce and test free stuff quicker ?
How about you make some mods and release them quickly ?
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

JTACE wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:24 pm you understand me badly, what I am talking about is that if we pay a game, with or without mods, we are investing in the company and if we are investing we want good results, not normal results.

this week and last week we had 5 days without mods and that's the Giants fault.

the work they have done has been good, but if they are not taking the tests they hire people who have many unemployed and many have shown potential (as in the case of black sheep) and what in the end I am to say is that they could handle the mods more quickly and give priority to more "expected" mods to keep fans like me expecting not quantity of the same but diversified amount.
Well I do believe yesterday was a national holiday for them, so they were off, and they took a company trip on Thursday/Friday, so that's why the're out. The mods aren't coming out because they aren't passing the testing, and testing takes a while. Chill. Be patient
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

Eat a Snickers an be happy
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

It doesn't matter to me if mods come or they don't I'm glad for the mods we get on console giants don't want to push stuff to fast through testing and I don't blame them then there would be a lot of complaints about mods not working right i thank giants for getting mods to consoles and modders for there hard work this is only the first year consoles have mods wait until fs19 I bet the mod side of the game will be even better i understand the limitations they have to put up with Sony and Microsoft if they keep a good trackrecord with them then maybe by the next game Sony and Microsoft will be a little less strict with them just give it time rome wasn't built in a day or it isn't the end of world something like that lol until then I will keep on logging with what we have on consoles making stuff work that's another little bonus feature putting mods together making stuff work it's like putting something in a shop and building something to work with and I think its cool if it wasn’t for mods we wouldn't be able to do that I've been rambling on long enough I just wanted to give giants and modders a big thanks for all you do for this game
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

So anyway... What is "a pack of wooden crates"? The funniest possible thing Giants could've done is released those today with nothing else.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

question for the PC crowd...anyone try Woodshire and what did you think of it ?

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

was wondering about the pack of crates myself....

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

That would have been funny if those crates released today lol
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

fenixguy wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:17 pm So anyway... What is "a pack of wooden crates"? The funniest possible thing Giants could've done is released those today with nothing else.
Look at mappers paradise charity thread. Has the crates,barrels,concrete objects and more stuff
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Dankaila7

Post by Dankaila7 »

jbordelon wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:23 pm The entitled generation is so frustrating. I remember when I bought a new game for my Super Nintendo, all I got was the game. No add-on content. It still amazes me that Farming Simulator has so many mods for free.
To true! Many ungrateful people about the place.
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

So in testing is Spectacle island Live. What's live? How will it be different if at all?
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

I'm guessing it's the multiplayer fix i dont know
Highsider

Post by Highsider »

Sunshine Valley Farm and Farmhouse Live ?
What are these about? maps? Anyone some links, can't seem to find any info that matches.

Edit: Sunshine I found, my bad :blushnew:
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

fenixguy wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:17 pm So anyway... What is "a pack of wooden crates"? The funniest possible thing Giants could've done is released those today with nothing else.
I would love to know, I'm actually really looking forward to these, and I dont even know what they are :lol:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

looking forward to seeing Woodshire, Sunshine Valley and some of the other stuff but apparently all this stuff is being held up by ROPA testing...le sigh

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2