Concrete barriers
Brick walls
Mary bourne monument
Ok thanks for the information bud
PS4
this_is_gav

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by this_is_gav »

fenixguy wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:30 pm Whoo! Wooden crates are out! We can finally play the game again. :lol:

Been waiting so long.
calm down, this is a joke
Logger 34 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:57 pm :lol: Lol yeah what I've always been waiting on i almost thought I was going to have to have to quit playing forever if the crates didn't come out lol
Omniplasma wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:23 pm A bunch of props yay
People have been saying they want to make their own yards. Somebody putting the effort into providing the props to serve those that do don't deserve the sarcasm and derogatory comments, especially when they're for charity. You don't have to use them.

You should be ashamed of yourselves. This is why console gamers are often a secondary consideration for modders (or ignored completely).
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

^^ Ok im pretty sure those were jokes. Also, the props were made for the Fundraiser map and the props are to download so they can donate some money to a charity
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
markare

Post by markare »

Jokes or not it looks like they are bad mouthing the mods. As was said someone takes time to do these. You yourself should know the effort it takes to make mods. Comments like that are not needed. The thing with text is its hard to tell sarcasm from truth. Jokes or not those comments are not needed
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

Omniplasma wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:23 pm A bunch of props yay
I kind a like the props to be honest, and the new house. I was getting tired of living in a van down by the river. And the barrels I put in the shop to look like, well what our shop kind of looks like with new and used oil drums. The concrete barriers came in handy at just the right time because I'm outta room in my bins and can't afford a new one.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Where did the house placeable go? I was going to put one by one of my fields, but I don't see it in the modhub anymore
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

What's the charity for i was just jokeing earlier
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

I lost a dad and grandma a week apart do to cancer so know about hard times I will download the stuff if it's for charity don't worry I won't say another word on hear apparently jokeing isn't allowed on hear so I'm gone and I do appreciate the mods we have and I wasn't bad mouthing any modders if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have what we got so have fun every buddy I'm outta hear it know what it's like to build stuff I've done it in real life it takes time I've built log trailers and done a bunch welding on i am not some ungrateful kid as a matter of fact I'm building my own sawmill to start my own business seizures and all so I do know about hard work never mind I'm outta here see ya
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Logger 34 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:06 am What's the charity for i was just jokeing earlier
I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong, but Mapper's Paradise upcoming mod "Skelton Farm" is a 'Community Cancer Map' WIP topic over on FS-UK, where the aim was to raise awareness of prostate and similar cancers. Some members opened up about how it affected them or their families or friends. The charity supported by the map is DUO, Department of Urology, Oxfordshire (mods: please remove the link if you're not comfortable about it being listed here), and the purpose of the map is to encourage players to be aware and seek advice if they have any concerns. The proceeds from downloads are being collected by Mappers Paradise to be forwarded to DUO.

I'm less sure about how the following works, but my understanding is because of Mod Hub restrictions I think most or all of the individual mods (placeables and prefab mods released yesterday) contributed by members of the community will go to one of the charities available through the Mod Hub; Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières - you can see this on on the mods when selecting them from the Mod Hub.

I'm not suggesting you should download the mods if you don't want them to eat into your number of console slots, what frustrated me was the unnecessary bashing of mods just because some thought they were meaningless.
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

How come we can't grow crawfish or rice
Farmingmarkus

Post by Farmingmarkus »

Where is the liebherr 902 pack? Not on the testing list anymore...
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Farmingmarkus wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:11 pm Where is the liebherr 902 pack? Not on the testing list anymore...
Been re submitted due to texture issues...check out the blacksheep modding thread
kane1973

Post by kane1973 »

Coltar452017 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:03 pm How come we can't grow crawfish or rice
Because it is not in the game
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

Oh that would make more money