[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

FordFarmer97

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Bulldozer? You mean excavator?
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
JTACE

Post by JTACE »

Yes, excavator.
I'm Portuguese and in English it's more talking and reading, writing is not my best, so I use the translator to speak here :lol:
sorry
Jamiephilips23

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

Wonder why It ain’t back in testing
Massive thanks to all console modders out there!! *thumbsup*
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
My PS4 Community; All Aspects Of Farming :hi:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

It needs fixing
furman11

Post by furman11 »

Hello, I have a question, will this map of LPG Angern be released on PS4? Do you still have plans to release the Massey Ferguson 7400 from PC to PS4?
[*]XBOX SERIES X[*] :biggrin2: *thumbsup*
Jake2050

Post by Jake2050 »

Not to beat a dead horse just curious, was the excavators tested today I saw that the new Holland ts tractors were uploaded and were tested with the excavators last week. Was just wondering if they failed not complaining and in no hurry for them. Again I was just curious.
eric21

Re: New to farming? Ask questions here:

Post by eric21 »

Who's this question aimed at?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Read above about bsm
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

Jake2050 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:04 pm Not to beat a dead horse just curious, was the excavators tested today I saw that the new Holland ts tractors were uploaded and were tested with the excavators last week. Was just wondering if they failed not complaining and in no hurry for them. Again I was just curious.
If the mod is not in the modhub "for instance lets say The Excavator pack" and if you scroll back lets say a few pages to friday and read that the the excavator pack didn't pass the tests and BSM has some corrections which in this case is texture. And sometimes when you make that particular correction, it can take some time. Be patient young Padawon.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
Jake2050

Post by Jake2050 »

If the mod is not in the modhub "for instance lets say The Excavator pack" and if you scroll back lets say a few pages to friday and read that the the excavator pack didn't pass the tests and BSM has some corrections which in this case is texture. And sometimes when you make that particular correction, it can take some time. Be patient young Padawon.
[/quote]

Lol thank you I know it was tested this was more towards if if they had gotten it resubmitted for testing, and someone the from bsm or in their loop. I have plenty of other stuff to work on just peaked my interest to see the TS tractors in mod hub an not them. Guess curiosity got the cat lol
Jamiephilips23

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

eric21 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:13 pm It needs fixing

No need to be so blunt I know it needs fixing it’s lefe1 had a post saying it should be back in testing on Monday!

One thing that’s really starting to get on my nerves it’s peoples mannerism around here it’s shocking! Manners and politeness costs nothing we all play the same game just different platforms and different ways!
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
Jake2050

Re: New to farming? Ask questions here:

Post by Jake2050 »

eric21 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:05 pm Who's this question aimed at?
It was aimed at BSM or someone in their circle so to speak. My apologies i should've added that in the post
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Jamiephilips23 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:01 pm
eric21 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:13 pm It needs fixing

No need to be so blunt I know it needs fixing it’s lefe1 had a post saying it should be back in testing on Monday!

One thing that’s really starting to get on my nerves it’s peoples mannerism around here it’s shocking! Manners and politeness costs nothing we all play the same game just different platforms and different ways!
Since when is being blunt rude :confusednew: all he did was say it needed to be fixed, there's nothing rude about that
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
markare

Post by markare »

Anyone used woodshire map yet?? Just had a look on modhub and seen it, was wondering how good it is. Not hand a chance to download yet. Want to know wether to delete maps and install it or not. Very little space left
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Jamiephilips23

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

Smith Modding wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:11 pm Since when is being blunt rude :confusednew: all he did was say it needed to be fixed, there's nothing rude about that

Where I come from being blunt is considered really rude! Most people in this forum are just mega p’d off with really crazy requests and JD requests! But what everyone needs to remember this game is aimed at everyone and not everyone has sat and read what can and can’t be on the game I hate saying people getting stick for a simple request that sadly ain’t on the game! Or people constantly bitching about mod feedback and stuff we are all in the same boat playing a farm game! This sort of community should be sticking together and helping each other with farms and mods! And instead of being blunt just try and ingadge in a little conversation since that’s the whole point of a forum! Rant over!!
PSN; scottish_bawbag_