[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Farm-war

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by Farm-war »

Matthewjacobbrow wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:52 pm Why does on the website on modhub in the console tab say the Man TGS AgroTruck Pack is updated when in game it is not
mmm probably was only update for pc pigs and not console as always happens although if it is in the console section has to be for all probably not yet the giant :confusednew:
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Battousaid1

Post by Battousaid1 »

Will the logging winch ever come to consoles or no?
Ps4 player
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

No
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

The Fortschritt Pack...

Wow...

AAA Modding deserves an award, the level of detail is absolutely insane. Every chain, belt, movement, all simulated. Unique sounds, characteristics, and upgrades to change the look. Truly gobsmacked.
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Farm-war wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:59 pm
Matthewjacobbrow wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:52 pm Why does on the website on modhub in the console tab say the Man TGS AgroTruck Pack is updated when in game it is not
mmm probably was only update for pc pigs and not console as always happens although if it is in the console section has to be for all probably not yet the giant :confusednew:
So, PC players are pigs just because they spent more money to get the PC and game? :confusednew:
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

The engine sound and moving parts are amazing on that old combine that just came out, you get 3 different headers too
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 pm
Farm-war wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:59 pm
So, PC players are pigs just because they spent more money to get the PC and game? :confusednew:
hahahaha not clear that no, in Mexico so we say to them of affection, it is not a matter of money I have everything only I do not like to play with keyboard is everything but I am already preparing to build a pc only for the FS19 and to see so much injustice I give up with the console is very poor in content the truth but even so I stay with the two do not be offended it's just love
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

:gamer:
Dribbly Midget wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:26 pm The Fortschritt Pack...

Wow...

AAA Modding deserves an award, the level of detail is absolutely insane. Every chain, belt, movement, all simulated. Unique sounds, characteristics, and upgrades to change the look. Truly gobsmacked.
:gamer: great these are the mod that I like the harvesters and tractors expected to put the fendt 1000 but then it is much that thanks moder for this combine
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

eric21 wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:12 pm The engine sound and moving parts are amazing on that old combine that just came out, you get 3 different headers too
That combine has amazed me. A beautiful work. Hats off to Aaa Modding :hi:
PS5 / FS22
garyst

Post by garyst »

Any info on what the sidewinder 1 mod is? Googled it but doesn't really show anything.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I'm thinking Sidewinder bushog but I bet I'm wrong
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^I think thats what it is
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Lost1nSpace

Post by Lost1nSpace »

Its a bit sad actually, list just updated and still there is no Massey Ferguson 300 Pack, the owner sent them for testing on Friday and still they are not on the list.. I mean there was only 6 mods yesterday waiting for test, and today 8, and still its not on the list...
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

[PS4|XB1] Under the Hill 17 looks promissing to me.
PS5 / FS22
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Lost1nSpace wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:29 pm Its a bit sad actually, list just updated and still there is no Massey Ferguson 300 Pack, the owner sent them for testing on Friday and still they are not on the list.. I mean there was only 6 mods yesterday waiting for test, and today 8, and still its not on the list...
Do remember it's Easter half term but I'm not sure how many of the Giants team are on holiday. Also it takes about a week for a mod to be tested if it goes well and matabe week and and half