[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

User avatar
redglasses
Posts: 5814
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:01 pm
Location: Farming land, Canada

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by redglasses » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:18 am

Looking at this discussion you would almost think sony is trying to sell pc's :lol: :lol:
Playing on xbox one
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer

User avatar
anonymouz
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:57 pm

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by anonymouz » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:01 am

redglasses wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:18 am
Looking at this discussion you would almost think sony is trying to sell pc's :lol: :lol:
Atleast somebody is taking it with Humor! :chinese: :wink3:
GoodBye :[ Xbox One - ruleX Radikal ]: - :hi: - Welcome back :[ PC Master Race ]:

Princeguardian
Posts: 340
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:20 am

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by Princeguardian » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:11 am

markare wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:02 am
Xbox is Ms. I think you meant Sony instead of ms
:shock: sorry yes i meant sony.

User avatar
anonymouz
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:57 pm

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by anonymouz » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:35 am

Guil wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:51 pm
You got it wrong, no one ever said Ms will allow all scripts. Lisertan said microsoft were a little more relaxed but still had restrictions.
Btw. So this means we(XBoxers) could have "some" Scripts?
Does Giants have the Space to do a slightly different LS19 X-Version compared to PS4 then or would it been a Waste of Time/Money to do so?

I ask because PC Version is also different and have its Mod-Boni, but its not really fair if X-Players bought a Console with slightly better Support for Scripts as PS4, but cant enjoy it, just because the both Consoles always getting put up in the same Drawer.
And PC also has it own Version.

Please dont answer if its lighten up any old or new debate you dont wanna hear about.
I.m just wondering about that.

Sry 4 my English btw. its not my native Lang.
GoodBye :[ Xbox One - ruleX Radikal ]: - :hi: - Welcome back :[ PC Master Race ]:

juf.de
Posts: 3388
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:04 pm

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by juf.de » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:52 am

afaik the difference between ms and sony is neglectable, atleast stegei wrote something like that back when fs17 was new. Some modders already are frustrated with the way they have to work to get their mods onto consols, if there will be 2 different console versions out in the field now will the amount of mods increase or decline - take the guess ...?
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC

Alagos
Moderator
Posts: 1933
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:54 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by Alagos » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:57 am

I doubt they will change anything between consoles, because if and Xbox can do more than a ps4, or the other way around, MS or Sony will be pi**.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<

User avatar
RODHA
Posts: 4738
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:41 pm

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by RODHA » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:37 am

Princeguardian wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:15 pm
:confusednew: um okay. So from the person who wanted this mod we get that giants shouldnt release it to consoles because there has been hiccups and controversy? Did i miss something rhoda? You have wanted the 300 too but now are saying it shouldn't come to consoles.
I'm taking only this part because all the rest is just your assumptions on my thoughts. I don't like replying to peoples assumptions because one way or another it flames an argument.

On this part though, you get it completely wrong because I think you really don't know what has happened.
After Giants send console version of the mod back to PeterJ they explained what was wrong with it.
While they were expecting a resubmission of the fixed version, PeterJ accused Giants on his facebook account for not wanting to release this mod to consoles.

After that Lisertan made an explanation that it is not true and the reason of his behaviour was asked to PeterJ on the same post in his facebook account.
He didn't even bother replying. So, now tell me that what PeterJ did was not wrong and shameful.

Thats why I said "if I were in Giants shoes I wouldn't accept the mod ever again". And yes, even if it released, I won't download it.

You can't name what PeterJ did as just hiccups and controversy. It was pure bad intention. The reasoning doesn't really matter.
He lied publicly and he didn't reply to the questioning. It is that simple.

As I've said before, his mods are incredibly beautiful but his work doesn't change what he did on that subject and for me it is just unacceptable.
PS4 / FS19

eric21
Posts: 6565
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by eric21 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:13 am

Careful what you say guys, he may withdraw the mod altogether

Alagos
Moderator
Posts: 1933
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:54 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by Alagos » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:30 pm

It would be nice if he withdrew the mod, to much people begging about it's release.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<

eric21
Posts: 6565
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by eric21 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:39 pm

BSM don't give updates on their projects anymore regarding when they are ready, it seems to have worked though. Maybe peter can do that too?

User avatar
RODHA
Posts: 4738
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:41 pm

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by RODHA » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:00 pm

eric21 wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:13 am
Careful what you say guys, he may withdraw the mod altogether
eric, did you even read what I've been trying to say all this time?
PS4 / FS19

Alagos
Moderator
Posts: 1933
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:54 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by Alagos » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:01 pm

It's not about giving updates, it's about people just asking like stupid little kids. (Most kids aren't stupid, though.)
Besides, Peterj hasn't been behaving that well either.
So I wouldn't mind not seeing the 'all important' MF 300 series mod.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<

User avatar
redglasses
Posts: 5814
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:01 pm
Location: Farming land, Canada

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by redglasses » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:21 pm

Alagos wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:57 am
I doubt they will change anything between consoles, because if and Xbox can do more than a ps4, or the other way around, MS or Sony will be pi**.
Good, then maybe sony will losen up
Playing on xbox one
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer

User avatar
RODHA
Posts: 4738
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:41 pm

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by RODHA » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:34 pm

Since when it is Sony's decision to drop a game?
PS4 / FS19

User avatar
CrashhawkCE
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:56 am

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by CrashhawkCE » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:36 pm

Where is my popcorn?
XB1 - Streaming daily on Twitch!
https://twitch.tv/CrashHawkCE

J & M Farms, Illinois
CJ Farms, On the Welsh Marches, Shropshire, UK

Locked