[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

redglasses

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by redglasses »

GtX wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:59 am
redglasses wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:32 am Do people with mods only in beta still get paid?
Yes. A `Beta` status just indicates that the mod is most likely just an edit of a Giants original 3d Model / Mod.
The payment system for these does not change.
So they do get paid :hmm:

And just to drop my 2 cents (I know everyone likes my perspective.... NOT)
I think it was a perfectly fine answer "Just be patient" is a fine answer to the initial comment of "Still no oakfield for console though" From passed experience I can tell you lots of people can be mad that a certain mod isn't in test or failed. A response of just wait is fine, just fine. What do you want him to say? "Ya it passed" or "Dont worry it will pass next time" None of these are right, I know lots of people say ignore it, but these are also the people that say its his right to say "Still no oakfield for consoles though" to which I say, "its his right to say Just be patient."
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

redglasses wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:56 amAnd just to drop my 2 cents (I know everyone likes my perspective.... NOT)
To keep the quote at minimum I kept only one part but I want to talk in general.

First of all there is a big difference between the two comments imho.

"Still no oakfield for consoles though" is just an expression of thought. It is not targeting anybody or any opinion. It is perfectly in line with the basic purpose of this forum. Sharing. Sharing doesn't happen with just sharing information or opinions. Sharing your feelings is also a form of sharing. Don't we all get excited in times or disappointed, angry? Everybody has the right to share.

On the other hand "Just be patient" isn't the same thing. It targets someone and it does that with a patronizing and smarty way. That is not the same thing with "Still no oakfield for consoles though". That is what I oppose. Because I've been there, I did the same thing to other people and then when I judged myself I thought it was not the right thing to do. That is why I try to give another perspective when I see these kinds of answer. Often, initial judgment fails. Thinking a bit longer and trying to be in other person's shoes helps a lot before writing anything.

I hope I could have expressed my thoughts correctly :hi:
PS5 / FS22
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Guys chill. Oakfield Farm will be coming to consoles. We don't know when, Oxygendavid doesn't know when and as they haven't tested it Giants won't know until they do test it.

The tests for consoles can be a nightmare at times.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Or it will be out when it's ready
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

fenixguy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:41 pm All of the above is why it's best to ignore comments/post if they "trigger" you in any way. Don't like the same questions being asked? Ignore them. Don't like a less-than-kind response? Ignore it. I find that keeps me at the optimal enjoyment level on here and all social media.
This guy gets it.....seriously this is what I do. There are people that get on here and post inflammatory things just for the response. One particular comes mind....but, I know he is looking to irritate people so I'm not going to give him what he wants. Plus I just don't care what he....or anybody else thinks. It best just to ignore posts you don't like and let the moderators do thier job.
FS 22 and loving it.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Also, sometimes a post might sound inflammatory or rude or whatever and the poster really had no malicious intentions. Sometimes things just hit you the wrong way. Sometimes the poster didn't speak English as their first language. It's just best to ignore things you don't like on social media.

Anyway, pretty dad-gum happy to see the 850 Hook back in testing! Looking forward to using it again.

Also looks like a new round baler is in there today. Be nice to use a different one.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

850---10 *thumbsup*
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

Are there any new tipper trailers in the works
kane1973

Post by kane1973 »

Can we discuss about the mods from now on?
Battousaid1

Post by Battousaid1 »

Think that Clearwater gmbh mod will make its way to consoles give us something to do with the snow
Ps4 player
Sundropjunkie

Post by Sundropjunkie »

That would be awesome
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Proud Console Owner XB1
OTL Logging Company

Post by OTL Logging Company »

i now know why farmers here in the states put their farm house right in the middle of all their acres, so they don't have to deal with their neighbor as it seems farmers don't get along!

So glad to see the 850 hook in testing!!

To the modders and the Giants across the pond, thank you for hitting a home run with FS17! Been playing since FS13 and I've always wanted more out of the game, and though there's always a want for more FS17 fullfills many wishes! So Thank you!
Omniplasma

Post by Omniplasma »

I've been finding myself anxiously waiting for new mods and being disappointed when nothing new came out. Today I decided to uninstall the game and take a little break from it. No complaints about the game or community, just a little bored with it right now. If you have to depend on new mods to have fun, I think it's time to step away from the game for a brief period of time.
Xbox One FS17 Player from the US. Gamertag: Omniplasma
Fellow farmers needed.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

I have all the mods I want....apart from a land rover but that’s a luxury really
kane1973

Post by kane1973 »

I like this very very much. Think it will never come to consoles
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2017