[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Hillr

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by Hillr »

Exactly Law, it’s driving more people away from the community rather than building the community up
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

What gets me is when someone ask a question about a mod, and the answers are right in front of you, it was a while back, someone needed help, and Guil and a few other members were trying to help him out, and someone gave them the answer to the question, and the person got mad and frustrated and acted angry towards others people, that's what gets me, but back OT, if you simply dont like a mod, dont download it, simple as that, if you like a mod, help yourself, i download mods i have use for, or will find a use for, i dont download mods because they "look good" sometimes pictures cant tell 1,000 words, that's why i watch MrSealyP's mod reviews, he dont beat around the bush, he tells it like it is. There, that's my take on this conversation.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Alzain20 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:22 pm I don't know about you but here where I'm from if you take too many days off of work you get fired. If giants cannot handle the workload right now maybe they should consider hiring more people. As for the earlier statement I absolutely believe that if a company says they're going to do something the customers / clients should hold them to that. Remember it was a request from the customers for this list Giants said they would do it and keep up with it daily.
HOLIDAYS. Is that too hard to understand?
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

GIANTS can only test what's in the queue for testing. If someone hasn't made a mod then what do you expect them to test? At last update there were only 7 mods waiting to be tested with the rest already in testing. Most modding groups are winding back on releasing mods for FS17 with FS19 around the corner.

As for the testing list then Lisertan has been off on holiday for two days (he's back today). He was in hospital a couple of weeks back too - what did you expect him to do, update the list from his hospital bed?
Deutz man 555

Post by Deutz man 555 »

Just going to throw this out there but perhaps people like myself not being in a position to buy fs19 straight away will we still see mods for fs17 or will it just die off the second fs19 is released?
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

I work at a job where I work every holiday including Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I don't come in here saying people should be fired for not working like me, because I'm not an asshole.

If getting new content every week for a game that isn't even a full $60 isn't enough for you then go find another game to play.

Whining every week isn't going to make Giants suddenly decide to treat their employees like ****.
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

Since when has anyone called for anyone to be fired?... I dont recall that ever being said by anyone on here??
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

Guil wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:19 am
Alzain20 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:22 pm I don't know about you but here where I'm from if you take too many days off of work you get fired. If giants cannot handle the workload right now maybe they should consider hiring more people. As for the earlier statement I absolutely believe that if a company says they're going to do something the customers / clients should hold them to that. Remember it was a request from the customers for this list Giants said they would do it and keep up with it daily.

HOLIDAYS. Is that too hard to understand?
In america employers dont give a lot of days off. When my wife goes to Europe she is shocked at how laid back it is there.....some people cant grasp that.
FS 22 and loving it.
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

I submitted my first mod a few days ago and it hit testing within 3 days. failed but they promptly got to it and I'm new. I think they do a decent job.
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

Alzain20 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:22 pm I don't know about you but here where I'm from if you take too many days off of work you get fired.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:54 pm I submitted my first mod a few days ago and it hit testing within 3 days. failed but they promptly got to it and I'm new. I think they do a decent job.
Exactly, but the problem is people dont see it happening. They want to see it happening (the testing list) just because the list isnt active doesnt mean that their not testing guys
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

Thats a fair point nobodys really complaining that there not releasing or testing its just nice to be kept updated ob them that way we know if things pass fail ect and then people wouldnt feel the need to ask questions all the time hopefully we get one today then that will hopefully keep everyone happy.
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

redglasses wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:18 pm
Inkslinger98 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:54 pm I submitted my first mod a few days ago and it hit testing within 3 days. failed but they promptly got to it and I'm new. I think they do a decent job.
Exactly, but the problem is people dont see it happening. They want to see it happening (the testing list) just because the list isnt active doesnt mean that their not testing guys
Yeah would you rather have the testers take the time to post an update or actually test mods. mine was tested yesterday. and I think they only make an update for new mods that made in game testing. mine had some texture problems so never made that. and they sent me a very detailed list of the things that needed fixing. made it easy to fix. resubmitted this morning.
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

Yes thats a fair point but at the same time it takes probably around 5 mins to change the update page? Its dosnt help the modders because theres particual mods and modders whos mods have been sent for testing a while ago and they keep getting harrassed for release dates but can only say soon? Where as if the lists were updated abit more reguarly people would have there answers and the modders wouldnt be harrassed so much not saying we need an update everyday thats not needed but perhaps every 2 days as this week its been 4? Just abit more communication would go a long way with alot of people great job on the new truck mod btw looks really well done job for a new modder good luck with the future on modding :)
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

I think we should go back to how it was and not have an Daily Updates - Mods currently in testing. and when a new mods comes out it will be a big surprise for everyone. So I Vote No on having a Daily Updates - Mods currently in testing for FS19.......