[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

redglasses

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by redglasses »

TacoFarmer wrote:I still want to know why 4Real Mod Crop Destruction is under PS4/XB1 tab as having an update but its not on the PS4 modhub.
Xbox didn't get that update either :confusednew:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I'd like to know how some non game brands got in for consoles
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Wesco-013

Post by Wesco-013 »

Preble 818 wrote:
Wesco-013 wrote:Where are those mods, we console players pay more to the game and dlc's but get little . *thumbsdown*
Those mods have nothing to do with what your paid for the game or dlc. Your buying those from giants who don't make the mods. You paid for a game that had the ability to have mods made by the community. Please do not think you pre paid for an expected amount of mods. I paid for the game twice. How about that?
OK Giants test the mods And bring the mods to mod hub we pais for everthing
Ragman

Post by Ragman »

Wesco-013 wrote:
Preble 818 wrote:
Wesco-013 wrote:Where are those mods, we console players pay more to the game and dlc's but get little . *thumbsdown*
Those mods have nothing to do with what your paid for the game or dlc. Your buying those from giants who don't make the mods. You paid for a game that had the ability to have mods made by the community. Please do not think you pre paid for an expected amount of mods. I paid for the game twice. How about that?
No offence but main reason for lesser mods are sony&microsoft. You should read old topics. Other thing in FS15 there wasnt any mods for consoles, so you should be happy that now you have atlest some of them to consoles. And modders do them in their own time (other topc where one modder did use 13 hours in one day to fix bugs in his mods...) you really should respect them little more and stop whining.
Last edited by Ragman on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Smith Modding wrote:I'd like to know how some non game brands got in for consoles
I could tell you but..... let's just say you wouldn't be around anymore :lol:
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Guil wrote:
Smith Modding wrote:I'd like to know how some non game brands got in for consoles
I could tell you but..... let's just say you wouldn't be around anymore :lol:
Ahhhh :lol: :lol: :wink3:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
Natearador

Post by Natearador »

Ragman wrote:
Wesco-013 wrote:
Preble 818 wrote:Those mods have nothing to do with what your paid for the game or dlc. Your buying those from giants who don't make the mods. You paid for a game that had the ability to have mods made by the community. Please do not think you pre paid for an expected amount of mods. I paid for the game twice. How about that?
No offence but main reason for lesser mods are sony&microsoft. You should read old topics. Other thing in FS15 there wasnt any mods for consoles, so you should be happy that now you have atlest some of them to consoles. And modders do them in their own time (other topc where one modder did use 13 houra in one day to fix bugs in his mods...) you really should respect them little more and stop whining.
Typical pc player comment.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Really nate? You were yelling at console players yesterday and now this...
PS5 / FS22
Ragman

Post by Ragman »

Natearador wrote: Typical pc player comment.
Well yes I play at pc but still I respect the modders and even tho if I was playing at console, I would still read the forums why things are this way what they are now..(sony&microsoft limiting the mods..)
Last edited by Ragman on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Wesco-013 wrote:
Preble 818 wrote:
You don't pay for mods unless you donate. We had a whole load last week of mods
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Wesco-013 wrote:
Preble 818 wrote:
You paid for a game. You don't pay for mods. What exactly are you talking about?

This is simply an awful attitude, unless something has been lost in the translation, since you are obviously not a native English speaker. I lament sometimes reading this forum.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Really Nate? Really wesco? That's a horrible attitude. Mods take a long time to make. You paid for a game- it's not our fault you decided to buy it on console instead of PC. You get what you paid for, and that is mods made by people who go through the struggle of making mods for consoles because of Sony and Microsofts rules
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Smith Modding wrote:Really Nate? Really wesco? That's a horrible attitude. Mods take a long time to make. You paid for a game- it's not our fault you decided to buy it on console instead of PC. You get what you paid for, and that is mods made by people who go through the struggle of making mods for consoles because of Sony and Microsofts rules
If we were paying for mods and DLC's the game wouldn't be correct me if im wrong, 30.00$ (PC), 50.00$ (consoles), the reason why the game is more expensive for console, is cause Giants had to port/convert everything to console, afaik port/convert everything to console takes time, a Giants representative said this a long time ago. Nate and wesco, you both are looking at this the wrong way. Another thing, i just looked at the mods in testing thread, we have alot in testing, so stop complaining and deal with it.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

What BigC said. You are getting these mods for free (sorry if I made my statement confusing) so stop complaining
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Back on topic....

A good few mods for consoles I see. Looking forward to them

Thanks to the modders who make mods for the console farmers.
the big print giveth the small print taketh