[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

BenGerlach

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by BenGerlach »

OTL Logging Company wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:28 pm i now know why farmers here in the states put their farm house right in the middle of all their acres, so they don't have to deal with their neighbor as it seems farmers don't get along!
I am sorry but that is a screwed up statement. It seems more so that we help our neighbors more than hate them. I know from experience
if you don't know what Spotted Cow is, you haven't had a good beer.
Omniplasma

Post by Omniplasma »

BenGerlach wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:17 pm
OTL Logging Company wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:28 pm i now know why farmers here in the states put their farm house right in the middle of all their acres, so they don't have to deal with their neighbor as it seems farmers don't get along!
I am sorry but that is a screwed up statement. It seems more so that we help our neighbors more than hate them. I know from experience
I believe he was referencing all the animosity taking place among some members of the forum, not so much real life farmers.
Xbox One FS17 Player from the US. Gamertag: Omniplasma
Fellow farmers needed.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

lefe1 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:05 pm 850---10 *thumbsup*
850? Is it getting tested?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

I'm hoping the 850 gets some visual changes. It looks like a low rider.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

redglasses wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:17 pm
lefe1 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:05 pm 850---10 *thumbsup*
850? Is it getting tested?

Yep it's in testing. Can't wait for it :biggrin2:
GtX

Post by GtX »

Battousaid1 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:47 pm Think that Clearwater gmbh mod will make its way to consoles give us something to do with the snow
Unfortunately not. This mod uses the `mCompany` scripts so no possible ;-)

kane1973 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:10 pm I like this very very much. Think it will never come to consoles
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2017
Same as above. External scripts are used so no this can not be done even if the author wanted to..
And to confirm, most of us would love to bring these types of mods to all players but we just can not sorry ;-)
GtX :this:

YouTube

GitHub

FS17 Mod Link

FS19 Mod Link

FS22 Mod Link

"A good friend is the friend who can make you laugh."
"What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it"
Battousaid1

Post by Battousaid1 »

It’s a shame but looks like a great mod I know most of the issues has to do with Sony and Microsoft not so much giants this is what is pushing me more and more on try to build a pc is for farm sim and a couple of other games that has more freedom on pc
Ps4 player
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

The snow melter is about as impractical as it gets. The volume you'd need wouldn't be worth it.
Wolfbane

Post by Wolfbane »

Hey guys I’m sure this is not the right form to be asking questions on,but ive been playing on TVTOF and I keep baling grass bales, I put them up in the bale storage section on the main farm and they keep disappearing the next in-game day? Note I play with seasons. Is their something I’m doing wrong or is it some sort of glitch
Tippwarrior

Post by Tippwarrior »

Wolfbane wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:38 am Hey guys I’m sure this is not the right form to be asking questions on,but ive been playing on TVTOF and I keep baling grass bales, I put them up in the bale storage section on the main farm and they keep disappearing the next in-game day? Note I play with seasons. Is their something I’m doing wrong or is it some sort of glitch
Nope nothing wrong. With seasons grass bales and grass piles will rot after 2 ingame days. Same as if a map is snow masked straw and hay bales will rot in the rain if not covered.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Ya grass bales need to be wrapped if you want them to not rot. If you need grass you need to cut it and use it right away because grass and grass bales will rot like tippwarrior said
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
smokin88

Post by smokin88 »

I noticed in another forum they said updateon the 13th of feb... Then on 14th it said and update.. Welk usually when they say that in the modhub on xb1 i have new mods... Well this time none just wonderin if i was only one?
markare

Post by markare »

If you are talking about the daily update thread just above this one then all that is telling nus is what has been added for testing. The latest mods uploaded to giants. Lis updates it Monday to Friday. Nothing to do with what is being released. That thread was taken away as it wasn't working as planned. Now all you have is a list of what people have sent to be tested but you still need to keep an eye on the mod hub to see what gets released
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Guil

Post by Guil »

redglasses wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:26 pm Ya grass bales need to be wrapped if you want them to not rot. If you need grass you need to cut it and use it right away because grass and grass bales will rot like tippwarrior said
If you wrap grass bales they will become silage or if using seasons will start fermenting and become silage after one third of a season.
Wolfbane

Post by Wolfbane »

Ok thanks