[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Weasle

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by Weasle »

Ahh true, true.

I never bought the DLC for sugarcane. I just could not justify the cost of the DLC so close to 19 coming out.

Unless the DLC carries over.

Well to be fair, while it will not have seasons at first, it will make it over there eventually right?
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I have a feeling it will. Maybe on release, maybe not. If not, there's plenty of great games coming out this fall to keep me occupied.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Weasle

Post by Weasle »

Yeah I know FS19 is going to be awesome, and I will probably play it first to get the trophies unlocked and see the new features, but after that I think it is back to Lone Oak and seasons until the mods and maps that really changed the game for me make it over there and I can start my real farm, as the default maps never really are that good, lets be honest.

I just do not see me ever not playing without seasons anymore. I LOVED Lawfolds, but since it is not really seasons ready I gave it up.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

^^Same^^ Lone Oak has filled the hole that Lawfolds left after I quit it. I don't want to play in perpetual summer anymore. Heck, the good mods (what this thread is all about) don't start showing up until a year after release usually.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Weasle wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:37 am Ahh true, true.

I never bought the DLC for sugarcane. I just could not justify the cost of the DLC so close to 19 coming out.

Unless the DLC carries over.

Well to be fair, while it will not have seasons at first, it will make it over there eventually right?
The dlc is in fs19
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I don’t recall anybody mentioning the whole DLC.
If I’m not mistaken, only Estancia Lapacho is confirmed so far.
PS5 / FS22
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

You would’ve thought if they are including that map all the sugar cane stuff would be in the base game as well. But I did read that not all fs17 dlc will be carried over which begs many questions...why get the Ropa licences to ditch it after a year? Big bud would be a shame to miss out as it’s unique. My guess would be some of the Kuhn dlc??
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

RODHA wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:41 am I don’t recall anybody mentioning the whole DLC.
If I’m not mistaken, only Estancia Lapacho is confirmed so far.
and sugarcane
otherwise noone has said the whole dlc is coming
im ready for the cotton!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Tomwalter78

Post by Tomwalter78 »

So are we going to get mods on monday morning or on thursday again ?
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

Patience
Tyler62990

Post by Tyler62990 »

For my first post to the forum, I figured this would be a good place to start. I just wanted to thank any of the modders that may see this for putting in the work that they do so technologically challenged people like myself, who just don't have the patience to deal with a PC, can enjoy this game beyond what I thought was its maximum potential on consoles.

I started with FS15 on PS3 and was instantly addicted, and not having any knowledge as to what mods even were at the time, was totally content with the notion of a farming version of every other slightly improved successor title in a series.

Then came the vanilla version of FS17, which to me anyway, was a vast improvement over 15 all on its own. Then the mods came in to play, and I was in shock by how much they improved the overall experience. Giants does a wonderful job of providing a canvas, but you modders turn it into the Mona Lisa with that computer voodoo you do.

Now, two years and hundreds of mods later, I'm enjoying the game even more than I did when it came out. Sorry if this was a bit long or off topic, but I just want to show my gratitude towards everyone that makes this game such a wonderful experience. Giants, for being so receptive to community input and not turning this into a dlc laden money grab which they easily could have done, and the modders for continuously putting in the hours of work for our enjoyment.

I'm anxiously awaiting what you guys have in store for 19. Thanks again!
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Tomwalter78 wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:40 am So are we going to get mods on monday morning or on thursday again ?
Neither
or both
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

We are going to get mods every 5th Thursday of the month... :biggrin2: :wink:
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

😩😩😩😩😩 ,, en serio , ok pos well or better mode would be ever, hahahaha ok thanks for the information I do not know where you take it
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

What mods are coming to modhub this week