[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

BreadedVirus

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by BreadedVirus »

Can we get back on topic and cease the whining?
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Jwolfm3

Post by Jwolfm3 »

If you don't like the mod amounts go back to fs15.. the strides giants made are great and they can only get better.. my 7 year old understands this.. why can't others get it.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I agree with @BreadedVirus, but I also think this thread has gone way too downhill and it might be a little (disclaimer: little) impossible to get back up right with this chaos.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Showdizzle

Post by Showdizzle »

Manosaurus I believe your epidermis may be lacking some layers. My quote was not to argue with you but as a point of emphasis that the "console doom and gloomers were right." In many if not all aspects. Choosing an online argument would not befit due to lack of proper nonverbal interchange.

I have all of the mods as I play all platforms. It is important to look at truth and disparity as well as expect standards. The forum should allow all or none to express their opinions. They can be judged by the individual as to validity.
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

While i do agree with show and mono, you guys are in same chapter just not on same page yet i think. Sure bread lets get back to console mods curently in testing...um there isnt is there. Which is the point of mono show and many others here.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Princeguardian wrote:While i do agree with show and mono, you guys are in same chapter just not on same page yet i think. Sure bread lets get back to console mods curently in testing...um there isnt is there. Which is the point of mono show and many others here.
If there's no mods in testing, then this thread shouldn't be as busy as it is.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
rowdyh51

Post by rowdyh51 »

People do realize there's more to life then playing Farming Simulator right? There are other games out there to play. I myself have put it back in the case and been playing Forza 6 and Horizon 3. Maybe those who continually complain about mods for console should do the same and put the game down and play something else.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

@rowdyh51 is very right, the complaining does get old fast, but they won't listen sadly.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I think the real problem with peoples perpective is that they think Giants picks sides.
Which is a mistake I myself did before.

Because there is a fundemental fact that Giants is a commercial company and they make money on all platforms.
PC, CONSOLES and MOBILE. So they would never pick a side when it comes to serving the best possible content to their customers.
Doing otherwise would simply be a financial suicide.

However, as the game is developed on PC, any advancements can also come from the PC. Like the DLCs they make or the mods made by the modders. This is pretty straight forward logic.

So, of course it takes some more time and effort to keep the console experience up to date.

But that doesn't mean they are not trying to change this. Of course they are. I've no doubt that one they everything will be equal.
But as the mods for consoles is a pretty new thing, it will take time.
PS5 / FS22
ArizonaSnow

Post by ArizonaSnow »

If you look down the list of what is being tested on PC you will see that there are at least 3 console mods in testing but by the looks of it Giants have to make sure they work on PC first before going into Console testing - which is probably why some modders get frustrated at how long it takes for their mods to appear on consoles.

[PC] Eng Agri Farms PC & Consoles
[PC] Mustang Valley Ranch
[PC] The Golden Days Of Farming
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

Yeah im hoping golden days of farming comes through this time. I really like shoes mods. I havent seen pics for it but i thonk its suppose to be smaller right like a old stream farm.
Kevinw26

Post by Kevinw26 »

I do have to say thank you to giants for adding mods however i know its not giants fault on the script mods i just wish that the modders would also try to put in on both pc and console some do like bsm shoe and others but pc has some great mods and i wish all modders would take time to try to convert the mods they do tp both pc and console cause to me i have both and it feels like the console are getting ditched im not pointing fingers im just expressing my opinion i know it takes time to do mods
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

What is Slow Hall Extendable ??? Its on the update for console testing
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Its a configurable place able shed.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Thats gonna be good then. Thanks.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .