[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

fenixguy

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by fenixguy »

Can someone explain what the Eurotunnels are? I watched a video on them and still couldn't make heads or tails of it.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Extendable storage shelters
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

fenixguy wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:00 pmCan someone explain what the Eurotunnels are? I watched a video on them and still couldn't make heads or tails of it.
I myself also couldn't figure out any use for it. Especially with the pallets inside. May be they are gone with the update.
PS5 / FS22
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Yep I'm confused on the Eurotunnel too. I have Version 1.1.0.0 which says - "new pallets in the category "baling" for automatic loading" but I cannot find any pallets in bailing category.. So is this just for PC or what is going on. and what is the new update for that's not on console modhub yet?
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I have a theory regarding the bale limit on consoles... I need to test it (or maybe someone already has). When you use the autoloading bale trailers and forks, the bale becomes a part of the trailer and is no longer an object on it's on. If I loaded up a bale trailer with say, 30 round bales, could I then bale 200 more? In other words, does the game still recognize those bales on the trailer as bales?

If the Eurotunnels had an auto stacking script in them like the trailers, could I load them up with bales and still be able to bale 200 other bales?

I'm not looking to crash my Xbox or nothing, just wondering if that's how they could potentially work. :lol:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ Wow... If that works, that would be just awesome because I love baling but I'm way too limited on my PS4 for a large scale cow farm because of that number 200.
A brilliant idea man :hi: *thumbsup* I'll be trying that ASAP.
PS5 / FS22
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

well the Eurotunnel is just that a tunnel. no pallets no nothing all you can do is turn the lights on and off. So it's just a plain storage shed with lights or am I missing something..and the video for it is nothing like I have...
eric21

Post by eric21 »

As i said earlier its an extendable storage shelters
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

eric21 wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:50 pm As i said earlier its an extendable storage shelters
So what is this for? and you can't extend it..

fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

eric21 wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:50 pm As i said earlier its an extendable storage shelters
+1 what lefe1 said.
RODHA wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:37 pm ^^ Wow... If that works, that would be just awesome because I love baling but I'm way too limited on my PS4 for a large scale cow farm because of that number 200.
I have no idea if that works or not with the trailers, just thinking about it.

The way I do it now is once I'm done baling, I mix up the TMR and put it all in the forage and chips silo. Then I can carry on. I also sell lots and lots of bales. :biggrin2: I find I always have more feed than I need.
Ryan0238

Post by Ryan0238 »

Anyone know what’s happened to pgr sliwno map ????
Playing on PS4!! Ps4 name is BATMANNN-1990
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Came out yesterday
Hillr

Post by Hillr »

That Fendt update with the Challenger reskin sounds awesome, is it legit?
Ryan0238

Post by Ryan0238 »

Now the map has disappeared and wasn’t on mod hub either
Playing on PS4!! Ps4 name is BATMANNN-1990
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

fenixguy wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:35 pm I have a theory regarding the bale limit on consoles... I need to test it (or maybe someone already has). When you use the autoloading bale trailers and forks, the bale becomes a part of the trailer and is no longer an object on it's on. If I loaded up a bale trailer with say, 30 round bales, could I then bale 200 more? In other words, does the game still recognize those bales on the trailer as bales?

If the Eurotunnels had an auto stacking script in them like the trailers, could I load them up with bales and still be able to bale 200 other bales?

I'm not looking to crash my Xbox or nothing, just wondering if that's how they could potentially work. :lol:
On the autoload trailer or not it didnt let me go past 200.
Let me know your results.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .