Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by Furryshrimp »

Still no oakfield for console though ☹️
Sundropjunkie

Post by Sundropjunkie »

Just be patient it will be ready when it's ready
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Proud Console Owner XB1
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Sundropjunkie wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:52 pm Just be patient it will be ready when it's ready
ooh seriously, magnificent wise Thank you for the information so subtly :shock:
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Sundropjunkie

Post by Sundropjunkie »

Farm-war wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:21 pm
Sundropjunkie wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:52 pm Just be patient it will be ready when it's ready
ooh seriously, magnificent wise Thank you for the information so subtly :shock:
:hmm: I don't know how to take this.... But anyways curious to know what all their testing *thumbsup*
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Proud Console Owner XB1
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Sundropjunkie wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:40 pm :hmm: I don't know how to take this....
Best to just ignore it and move on.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Sundropjunkie

Post by Sundropjunkie »

Oh I have
Proud Console Owner XB1
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

fenixguy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:53 pm
Sundropjunkie wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:40 pm :hmm: I don't know how to take this....
Best to just ignore it and move on.
Guys come on. Sundropjunkie's initial reaction was not kind either.
We, regulars usually don't like those "where is this mod" comments true but people are also entitled to say that.
If I don't like a comment I just move on. But as I know you, just wanted to give another perspective.
Sorry, if I upset anybody :hi:
PS5 / FS22
Sundropjunkie

Post by Sundropjunkie »

Well I'll be the first to apologize if it came across as rude I didn't mean to make it sound like that....
Proud Console Owner XB1
markare

Post by markare »

I never found anything rude about it. That was the most civil answer given. If it was a rude answer it would have been something that told them to stop asking. He never said that so no rudeness I my eyes. But in all fairness its a repetitive post from the same people that get the same answer all the time.

I personally think k they should go back to how it was. No list about testing mods. When the modhub updates then it's a bonus. That will save on these pointless posts of how come this mod isn't testing. When we will this mod pass test. Etc etc.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Soles2023

Post by Soles2023 »

There was no question be ask though....
Furryshrimp wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:39 pm Still no oakfield for console though ☹️
He was simply making a statement and expressing his disappointment (assuming by the sad face) that it still isn't being tested. (As far as I know PC fixes were being tested and resubmitted this week). So there was no "answer" to be given to question that wasn't ask.

What some of you people need to realize is that a lot of these people are (1) first time users that don't know any better. (2) They don't follow the forum (or other forums) and social media pages as do many of the "regulars" here.
The arrogance of a few self entitled people on this forum is the reason I just choose to avoid most topic on here unless I can be helpful. All to many people have the same generic response or speaking on topics that they have no clue about.
This is a public forum where people can post what they want, but just because you "can" respond doesn't mean you "should" respond.
Im with Rodha on this one.
XB1/PC
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

^^^^I agree 110%
markare

Post by markare »

If you look at that users posts you will see they are not new. Their posts are always the same. And the be patient it will be available when it's ready is not an answer. It was a statement as was oakfield still not testing for consoles.
I'm neither new nor "self entitled".
Neither do I use social media platforms for game updates. I would rather read them here where a discussion is enevitable. You sometimes find out a lot more on the forum than you do on social media platforms.
The generic response you talk about it the exact reason I stated in my last post that I think giants should do away with the currently in testing thread. They never had it before and it worked fine. When stuff appear on the modhub then it's a bonus. Especially for those that don't use social media platforms as most Modders have their own way of telling people what is being made etc. If the Modder wishes to post a thread then by all means do so. Exactly how it was when mods where made available. There was no list of mods in testing. The other part of the generic response that people use is being used simply because people don't like to ease over 240 pages of a thread looking for one tiny specific thing. It's the age we live in. If it isn't at hand within 20 seconds of looking then the same question will be asked again and again.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

All of the above is why it's best to ignore comments/post if they "trigger" you in any way. Don't like the same questions being asked? Ignore them. Don't like a less-than-kind response? Ignore it. I find that keeps me at the optimal enjoyment level on here and all social media.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Soles2023

Post by Soles2023 »

markare wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:46 pm That was the most civil answer given.
markare wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:22 pm And the be patient it will be available when it's ready is not an answer. It was a statement......
Like I said im not here to argue with people, I never called you by name (which I have no problem doing) in my blanket statement of self entitled people and new users. It was general statement into the current state of the forum. But if the shoe fits you can lace it up and I'll help you tie it and you can walk away from my post. Now......back on topic. Good day :hi:
XB1/PC
Battousaid1

Post by Battousaid1 »

I know this isn’t a console mod but I bet that rideable pony mod for pc is fun
Ps4 player