[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

RODHA

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by RODHA »

I didn't read the info on that mod and I thought it was just for decoration. But it isn't. Brilliant. Another sell point *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
Chad05

Post by Chad05 »

Yes does inbody from giant know if consoles going to get a map today or this week at all thank u just wondering.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

the only thing I think they should change on the old shed is combine woodlog sale and woodchip sale together into 1 placeable because you have to buy 2 placeables now just to sell logs and chips because the log sell only accepts log and not woodchips and the woodchip only accepts wood chips and not logs. so it you combine both into 1 building would be better
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Chad05 wrote:Yes does inbody from giant know if consoles going to get a map today or this week at all thank u just wondering.

As it's been explained hundreds of times. To get maps someone must first submit one and secondly nobody knows if they will pass of fail so nobody can give you an answer.
XBOX/ FS22
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Chad05 wrote:Yes does inbody from giant know if consoles going to get a map today or this week at all thank u just wondering.
Just monitor the testing thread and don't ask questions
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Soles2023

Post by Soles2023 »

FordFarmer97 wrote:
Just monitor the testing thread and don't ask questions
I already know what's going to come out of this, but who are you to tell someone not to ask questions? Stay in your lane kid *thumbsup*

Disclaimer: I know the same questions get ask all the time in numerous threads on this forum, if you can't give a simple and polite answer, then move along stop telling people what to do :hi:
XB1/PC
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Sorry. If you've seen some of the threads I post in, you'd know how fed up we all are.
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I suggest both of you drop it, and to anyone if you see a thread as spam, then just report it and move along
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Thanks
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
Guil

Post by Guil »

I'd suggest if you have a problem with a post or thread then simply ignore it and report it. By replying you are just adding fuel to the fire especially if there's any previous arguments.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

lefe1 wrote:the only thing I think they should change on the old shed is combine woodlog sale and woodchip sale together into 1 placeable because you have to buy 2 placeables now just to sell logs and chips because the log sell only accepts log and not woodchips and the woodchip only accepts wood chips and not logs. so it you combine both into 1 building would be better
Absolutelly *thumbsup* But may be 2 sell points in 1 placeable object causes problems :hmm:
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Soles2023 wrote:Disclaimer: I know the same questions get ask all the time in numerous threads on this forum, if you can't give a simple and polite answer, then move along stop telling people what to do :hi:
FordFarmer97 wrote:Sorry. If you've seen some of the threads I post in, you'd know how fed up we all are.
I don't want to start anything I just want to say I think both approaches are correct.

For a regular forum member who is around all the time, those kinds of questions can get seriously annoying.

But on the other hand people are free to ask whatever they want and if it annoys anyone of us we should just try to do our best and move along.
PS5 / FS22
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

People are free ask whatever they want, but this shouldn't be abused by asking the same question over and over again (which was what happened in this case as far as I can see).
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

So anyway, about those mods currently in testing... Hoping the 850 Hook passes this time and sorts out some of the "weirdness" it has.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

fenixguy wrote:So anyway, about those mods currently in testing... Hoping the 850 Hook passes this time and sorts out some of the "weirdness" it has.
What is it doing? I have drained this truck once of fuel and haven't had any problems yet?
FS 22 and loving it.