[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Law0t019t

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by Law0t019t »

RODHA wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:48 pm I have no doubt you have read all the posts in this topic in 3 months time Law0t019t.
Matey ive read these posts on here since last april may times? Ive been on the forum and owned the game since release i just didnt bother with commenting so much as never found the need to so unless you have proof plz stop and can we just talk farming lol??
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

I for one am thrilled to have what we get on console. I started out with 15 on xbox and was very jealous of the content I seen on youtube from PC players. the fact that 17 allows custom built content on consoles is sweet. One of the very few games that does. I mostly play on pc now as my xbox is almost locked on Netflix but the console version still holds a special place. I have 300 hrs on goldcrest on xbox and is the primary reason I started building my truck mod. I think they do an outstanding job even if we don't always see immediate updates in the forum. Patience is a virtue and sometimes comes with great rewards. I remember all the 100's of pages dedicated to Krone Big M, all the hype, all the disappointment and them bam it shows up on consoles.
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

Change of topic but just seen fs club fb page has shared a post from black sheep modding. Its the old streams map coming to 19 pretty exciting allways loved that map
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

fenixguy wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:27 pm

This goes for all of us, myself included: want to clean up this thread? Don't post unless you can answer a question for someone or actually have info about Console mods - currently in testing. If someone asks a question you don't feel should be asked, ignore it. *thumbsup*
^^^ I agree 110%^^^

Law0t019t ,RODHA, Others, Everybody, and Me. Please stop and lets help each other everybody has argued with somebody in this forum. Letts make the new **FS19 forum** the best one ever when it comes out 1- No Arguing, 2-Help each other, 3-No posts that this mod should be tested before another mod, should be 1st come 1st served. 3m cultivator or not. that's why I think they should "NOT" have the Daily Updates - Mods currently in testing, it starts arguments(My Opinion that is all that is) Etc., Etc., 4- if someone tries to start an argument, just post we don't allow that in this forum Please be Respectful and if you keep be disrespectful then nobody will help you.. and move on nobody else comment on it or it will just get out of hand.( I know it probably won't work but hey My Opinion again). All I ask is treat everyone like you would a loved one in the new FS19 forum and we should all get along... like I said lets make it the best ever Forum(FS19).
Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

Well said lefe couldn’t agree more
Playing on PS5 and PC
Hillr

Post by Hillr »

I really hope fs19 has some American heavy tillage tools like a Case EcoloTiger or a John Deere disk ripper
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Law0t019t wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:00 pm Change of topic but just seen fs club fb page has shared a post from black sheep modding. Its the old streams map coming to 19 pretty exciting allways loved that map
Brilliant news I love that map...have you got a link?
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

^^^ it is indeed same here is a proper classic! And unfortunately not i saw it on fs clubs facebook page but cant seem to find it on the net yet if i find anything i will let you know asap! :)
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

lefe1 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:58 pm
fenixguy wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:27 pm

This goes for all of us, myself included: want to clean up this thread? Don't post unless you can answer a question for someone or actually have info about Console mods - currently in testing. If someone asks a question you don't feel should be asked, ignore it. *thumbsup*
^^^ I agree 110%^^^

Law0t019t ,RODHA, Others, Everybody, and Me. Please stop and lets help each other everybody has argued with somebody in this forum. Letts make the new **FS19 forum** the best one ever when it comes out 1- No Arguing, 2-Help each other, 3-No posts that this mod should be tested before another mod, should be 1st come 1st served. 3m cultivator or not. that's why I think they should "NOT" have the Daily Updates - Mods currently in testing, it starts arguments(My Opinion that is all that is) Etc., Etc., 4- if someone tries to start an argument, just post we don't allow that in this forum Please be Respectful and if you keep be disrespectful then nobody will help you.. and move on nobody else comment on it or it will just get out of hand.( I know it probably won't work but hey My Opinion again). All I ask is treat everyone like you would a loved one in the new FS19 forum and we should all get along... like I said lets make it the best ever Forum(FS19).
well said lefe i agree toatally yhis shouod never have gone this far and we shouod all get along normally we do and its great youve helped me out a couple times on here and thats hiw it should be no arguments ect im down lets really make an effort to try and make it work!! 😀
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

^^^ *thumbsup* *thumbsup* ^^^ Law0t019t....sounds good to me i'm all in...

Maze313 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:05 pm Well said lefe couldn’t agree more
Thanks Maze313 and thanks to fenixguy for starting the conversation...
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

Is the skidder coming out anytime soon
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Dig down deep. You know the answer to that
XBOX/ FS22
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

I did dig deep but found nothing but Insanity
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Coltar452017 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:09 pm I did dig deep but found nothing but Insanity
Dont dig up,dig down.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

An evil taco truck was chasing me