[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Natearador

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by Natearador »

TacoFarmer wrote:Thats gonna be good then. Thanks.
I thought there would be a map
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Natearador wrote:
There will be.Eventually .
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Natearador

Post by Natearador »

TacoFarmer wrote:
Natearador wrote:
There will be.Eventually .
I'm hoping that we might get more then one mod this week
yourex4

Post by yourex4 »

Hi all. I never post anything. I started my experience with fs 15 on my old ps4. I was thinking about buying it for at least 3 weeks. I would never have thought it's gonna become my favourite game. I've pre ordered fs17 as soon it was possible on psn store with season pass. The day before 12 pm when the game became available I came from work ate my dinner and went to sleep. Woke up before 12pm and I've watched the timer go to zero. I could never forget that feeling. Play till 4am went to sleep till 8am and I did go to work. There was some "mods" on the start witch was good at a time. OK the point is...all the console players must remember: THERE WAS 3 MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FS15 AND NO MODS AT ALL ONLY DLCS. Last time I've checked there was 16 maps available and loads of mod for fs17. Come on people that's a huge step forward. I know there is a tons and tons of mods for pc however most of them are just terrible. 60 foot headers/plows, combines that can take 100k loads or some creazy traktors with insane speeds or hps. I love farm sim and I wish that the "seasons mod" could come to us console players as well. Please Giants don't write in your defense "we don't pick sides" because u do by not doing anything. When fs17 came out there was a limited slot system on consoles somehow u managed to fix that. Next issue for me and others was "crop destruction". Giants brought that as well. However Black Sheep modding made my day when he relised "MfPack" just recently. Wow look doors are opening and a window WOW. But there is no scripts for consoles? So how he did that then? He did use his brain and work around it. Made them doors as tools so they can be open and closed just like plow can be lower or put up. Come on Giants really! It was so simple all the way or am I missing something? Like I said I love farm sim. If console players do cry "WHERE ARE MODS FOR CONSOLES" please download fs15 again and shut up already.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

yourex4 is right... there were 0 mods for 15. Please be grateful for what you have, instead of wishing you had more. It's a game guys, just keep calm and farm on :hi:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Smith Modding wrote:yourex4 is right... there were 0 mods for 15. Please be grateful for what you have, instead of wishing you had more. It's a game guys, just keep calm and farm on :hi:
Actually there was a free mod contest DLC for 15 on PS4
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

yourex4 wrote:Hi all. I never post anything. I started my experience with fs 15 on my old ps4. I was thinking about buying it for at least 3 weeks. I would never have thought it's gonna become my favourite game. I've pre ordered fs17 as soon it was possible on psn store with season pass. The day before 12 pm when the game became available I came from work ate my dinner and went to sleep. Woke up before 12pm and I've watched the timer go to zero. I could never forget that feeling. Play till 4am went to sleep till 8am and I did go to work. There was some "mods" on the start witch was good at a time. OK the point is...all the console players must remember: THERE WAS 3 MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FS15 AND NO MODS AT ALL ONLY DLCS. Last time I've checked there was 16 maps available and loads of mod for fs17. Come on people that's a huge step forward. I know there is a tons and tons of mods for pc however most of them are just terrible. 60 foot headers/plows, combines that can take 100k loads or some creazy traktors with insane speeds or hps. I love farm sim and I wish that the "seasons mod" could come to us console players as well. Please Giants don't write in your defense "we don't pick sides" because u do by not doing anything. When fs17 came out there was a limited slot system on consoles somehow u managed to fix that. Next issue for me and others was "crop destruction". Giants brought that as well. However Black Sheep modding made my day when he relised "MfPack" just recently. Wow look doors are opening and a window WOW. But there is no scripts for consoles? So how he did that then? He did use his brain and work around it. Made them doors as tools so they can be open and closed just like plow can be lower or put up. Come on Giants really! It was so simple all the way or am I missing something? Like I said I love farm sim. If console players do cry "WHERE ARE MODS FOR CONSOLES" please download fs15 again and shut up already.
ONE OF YOUR DLCS WAS MOD CONTEST MODS.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

Natearador

Post by Natearador »

TacoFarmer wrote:
yourex4 wrote:Hi all. I never post anything. I started my experience with fs 15 on my old ps4. I was thinking about buying it for at least 3 weeks. I would never have thought it's gonna become my favourite game. I've pre ordered fs17 as soon it was possible on psn store with season pass. The day before 12 pm when the game became available I came from work ate my dinner and went to sleep. Woke up before 12pm and I've watched the timer go to zero. I could never forget that feeling. Play till 4am went to sleep till 8am and I did go to work. There was some "mods" on the start witch was good at a time. OK the point is...all the console players must remember: THERE WAS 3 MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FS15 AND NO MODS AT ALL ONLY DLCS. Last time I've checked there was 16 maps available and loads of mod for fs17. Come on people that's a huge step forward. I know there is a tons and tons of mods for pc however most of them are just terrible. 60 foot headers/plows, combines that can take 100k loads or some creazy traktors with insane speeds or hps. I love farm sim and I wish that the "seasons mod" could come to us console players as well. Please Giants don't write in your defense "we don't pick sides" because u do by not doing anything. When fs17 came out there was a limited slot system on consoles somehow u managed to fix that. Next issue for me and others was "crop destruction". Giants brought that as well. However Black Sheep modding made my day when he relised "MfPack" just recently. Wow look doors are opening and a window WOW. But there is no scripts for consoles? So how he did that then? He did use his brain and work around it. Made them doors as tools so they can be open and closed just like plow can be lower or put up. Come on Giants really! It was so simple all the way or am I missing something? Like I said I love farm sim. If console players do cry "WHERE ARE MODS FOR CONSOLES" please download fs15 again and shut up already.
Yeah I agree. He could I've taken the time to convert that map to console
Tuffer

Post by Tuffer »

ThugsBunny wrote:As I have yet to be able to squirrel away some pc build money, i have been strictly a console player. With fs17,I was excited to see mods were to be available on console, yet didn't hold my breath for a great selection when i learned of the restrictions and added work required. What has proven to be, though, is several modders going the extra mile and putting some great mods out for us.
*thumbsup* +1 exactly this
PS4 farmer
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

yourex4 wrote:Please Giants don't write in your defense "we don't pick sides" because u do by not doing anything.
and
yourex4 wrote:If console players do cry "WHERE ARE MODS FOR CONSOLES" please download fs15 again and shut up already.
I'm not sure which page are you on in this book :hmm:

Are you blaiming Giants for not doing anything about the mods for consoles or are you trying to shut up the moaning console players?
Cause your comments are contradicting with each other.
PS5 / FS22
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Yourx4 is correct, FS15 never got mods as quickly as FS17 did.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
markare

Post by markare »

TacoFarmer wrote:

Yes the mods for 15 where dlc you had to pay for. Not free mods like the original post acknowledged . no idea why you had to shout about something he already covered.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

markare wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote:

Yes the mods for 15 where dlc you had to pay for. Not free mods like the original post acknowledged . no idea why you had to shout about something he already covered.
You didnt have to pay for the mod contest DLC.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

yep it was free. same as the classic pack was free
Largan

Post by Largan »

Looks like a hooklift truck is coming Xbox/PS4's way!
Xbox ONE: Felsbrunn.