[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Mydamnwell

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by Mydamnwell »

Also if you want people to stop complaining in this thread then ask the mods to stop locking every other post trying to discuss the issue.
Console pleb [PS4]
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Mydamnwell wrote:I've asked this repeatedly... Who is blaming BulletBill? People understand it's not his issue.
Its up to the modders to give us info on there stuff, dont force them to tell you. I mean modders dont have a time limit.
Last edited by BigC92 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Mydamnwell wrote:Apparently Smith has a chip on his shoulder in regards to people respecting the almighty modders. He's been boasting about a truck mod for months but I haven't seen a damn thing.

People have every right to complain when you promise something over and over, fail to deliver repeatedly, then offer no support once it finally pops up on modhub. Once again, fix it or take it down.
viewtopic.php?f=895&t=112644

viewtopic.php?f=895&t=117133

And he hasn't really been boasting about it I don't think.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Mydamnwell wrote:Apparently Smith has a chip on his shoulder in regards to people respecting the almighty modders. He's been boasting about a truck mod for months but I haven't seen a damn thing.
As far as I'm aware, Smith is a new modder and he is learning his way through for both PC and consoles which naturally takes time.
If you were a modder you would probably respect that.
But it seems this forum becomes more and more crowded with people having only disrespect to others.
PS5 / FS22
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

Unfortunately we made a mistake when we put up the West Coast mod for consoles to the mod hub, which resulted in a lot of failing downloads. We now figured out the issue and solved it, so installing the mod on consoles now should properly work.
We're sorry for the circumstances and now finally wish you a lot fun with the map.
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

Yay!!! Thanks guys! But I just downloaded mudrunner....hmmm decisions decisions...
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Stegei wrote:Unfortunately we made a mistake when we put up the West Coast mod for consoles to the mod hub, which resulted in a lot of failing downloads. We now figured out the issue and solved it, so installing the mod on consoles now should properly work.
We're sorry for the circumstances and now finally wish you a lot fun with the map.
Thank you so much Stegei! :hi:
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

so not traffic as most of the non fanboys figured out on their own... instead of believing the official party line...

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

Now Now, a mistake was made and admitted to.
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

RODHA wrote:
As far as I'm aware, Smith is a new modder and he is learning his way through for both PC and consoles which naturally takes time.
If you were a modder you would probably respect that.
But it seems this forum becomes more and more crowded with people having only disrespect to others.
I understand all this about moder and mods so nowadays I refrain from commenting anything against them I know they grab it by art and by their own fun because they are not paid so any mod is welcome to console thanks moder's and smith because it starts this new path in favor of all with some fresh and new ideas :hi: :gamer:
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Soles2023

Post by Soles2023 »

Good luck to all the console players on getting The West Coast, hope it works this time. The map is really worth the wait. I just might check it out on console myself after all of this lol.
XB1/PC
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Imho, this statement came just a bit too late causing a lot of criticism. Some of them were right some of them were wrong.
I know, forum community creates only a minorty of all FS17 players but still, we are here and we care this game so much that we signed up to this forum, following everything at first hand. So, an earlier statement might have been better. May be not for everything but for a mod with such anticipation.
PS5 / FS22
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

In my experience when something is broken...you put asses in seats and get the problem fixed...weekend or not

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
yourex4

Post by yourex4 »

I can confirm the map is working on ps4.
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

The problem was, that we didn't really know what the issue was until like 3h ago. At first we expected just the heavy load on the servers being the issue. But then we fixed that and still saw the issue. So we had to look into other directions until we found the issue on the configuration side.
Stuff like this is always really time-consuming to figure out, since many systems are involved and the testing phase can take quite long (the mod basically needs to be re-downloaded for each test iteration which takes like 15mins).