[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Law0t019t

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by Law0t019t »

Does anyone know why he did the update on Tuesday but put mods on there that were released the day before? If they are an update then that goes against what they say about first mods in first out as the update should have gone to the back of the que? Im on about the romanian geos btw just hope it isnt that way round because thats not fair on the mods that have been in the que fot a while and still not tested
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

Does it really matter ?!!
FS17 on XBone
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

TallPaul003 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:07 pm Does it really matter ?!!
Well yeah it does because alot of people on here and giants them selves are quick enough to say that they dont put certain mods first but then it looks like they are so its contradicting and thats why people get annoyed if its a mistake then id happily take it back all im trying to say is they shouldnt commite tobsaying something if they cant stick to it?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Do you know anything how testing works? Do you know anything on how to make mods?
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

Sounds more like you just want an argument with someone- with everything they have going on right now, we're still getting mods yet you still try and find something to moan about !
FS17 on XBone
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

Yes i do abit actually but that has nothing to do with them prioritising when they say they dont... Like i said if its a mistake then i take it back jheeze cant say nothing without getting pounced on it was a simple question that only needed a simple response...
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

TallPaul003 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:21 pm Sounds more like you just want an argument with someone- with everything they have going on right now, we're still getting mods yet you still try and find something to moan about !
How do i want an argument lol ypu started the argument by being arrogant i asked a question didnt need a cocky arogant reply... (Y)
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Ok so howndo you make a geo mod?
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

Law0t019t wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:23 pm
TallPaul003 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:21 pm Sounds more like you just want an argument with someone- with everything they have going on right now, we're still getting mods yet you still try and find something to moan about !
How do i want an argument lol ypu started the argument by being arrogant i asked a question didnt need a cocky arogant reply... (Y) and yes we have had mods and i apreciate that but tbh half of em are game breaking or causing issues so why have they been released if tested properly...
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

eric21 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:24 pm Ok so howndo you make a geo mod?
I dont know about geos jheeze ur loosing the point... They released the geos on monday? So why were they on the update list for tuesday thats all i wanted to know... If its an update then surely from what giants have said before and other mods it wouod go to the back of the list? Am i wrong? If i am and you can prove it you have my full apology :)
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

Nowt cocky or arrogant there pal, just realistic, and mindful that FS19 is just around the corner and we're still getting FREE mods yet you're trying to find something to have an entitled whinge about by picking holes in the wording of something that, in the grand scale of things right now, is really not up there on the list of top priorities is it?

They've told their policy on testing mods, even if they lied, they're not going to admit to you on here are they??
FS17 on XBone
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

TallPaul003 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:31 pm Nowt cocky or arrogant there pal, just realistic, and mindful that FS19 is just around the corner and we're still getting FREE mods yet you're trying to find something to have an entitled whinge about by picking holes in the wording of something that, in the grand scale of things right now, is really not up there on the list of top priorities is it?

They've told their policy on testing mods, even if they lied, they're not going to admit to you on here are they??

Maybe it wasnt but as usual people can never tell what someone means by writing it down, thats a fair point and i understand what your saying and apreciate the mods but yeah you have a point on the last bit pal but its still frustrating that they say stuff and go back on it? I wasnt looking for an argument i was just trying to get some clarification on the subject soz if it put your back up :)
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

No probs matey, appreciate your reply. I didn't intend to come across as harsh ;)
FS17 on XBone
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

Its cool no need to fall out with people on this forum its a cool place and No worries pal have a good day 😀
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

in this final stretch to get the FS19, what is the most desired map to reach for the consoles on FS17 ?
Last edited by hugassi on Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi: